{Who knows if Draco loves you?}

Chapter Twenty-Seven:-

"Everyone inside?" Percy asked shouting to shut the kids up, then Haley enters inside carrying two water bottle, three apples and a book as she smiles at Percy who returns it.

"Please, help me making them quite" Percy asked as he help Haley carrying her tones of things. "Sure, why not" Haley smiles.

"Everyone! Be quite! If you don't want any kind of detention!" Haley sighs as kids looked at her and then sit back into their mattress.

Haley smiles as she sit on her mattress, she was with Hermione, then beside her it was Charles, then beside him Ron then Harry, then all follows.

"What are you going to read?" Hermione asked as she eyes Haley, who showed her the book, "history of Hogwarts" Hermione gasped, "volume 7!" Haley nodded her head, "yes! Oh gosh, I searched a lot for this"

"Anyways guys, " Haley manages to gain everyone's attention, "Thank you for taking side of me back there, it really meant a lot to me" she smiles.

"Oh no worries, We know you and Draco can't be together" Neville says as Draco looked at him, "I mean, you both are different people so... "

"Well, yea, true" Draco rolled his eyes as he gets up and sits on his mattress, as everyone was sitting, no one was actually asleep.

"But why did you lied?" Draco asked as everyone knotted their brows and looked at Haley, "l-lie? Lie what?".

"you lies?" George says shocked, "you two are dating?" Fred asked shocked as well, and everyone gasps.

"No! Are you sick, I didn't lie" Haley says as she gulps down her limb, "you are lying right now as well" Draco says in duh tone, "oh yeah? What lies I told?"

"You told me you are taking woods, then told everyone you were finding your sweater, what's the truth? As far as as know, both are lies" Draco asked riasing his brow.

Everyone looked at Haley who looks at Charles, Charles look at her with 'what to do' look.

"I, actually, was finding my sweater, as Neville, you found it right? Which clearly means I w.a.s finding my sweater" Haley lied once again, but no one seemed to believe her.

"Haley is a great girl, and as my sister, she can't do anything like this" Harry now take his sister side, as he looked at Draco who was looking at him raising his brow, "and about dating Draco, it would be last thing she'd be doing"....

"Actually yes, I and" Haley then look at Draco was rolled his eyes, "Draco are in different ways, and besides he is dating Pansy Parkinson, and I am a prefect, I would think millions billions time before sneaking into rooms and doing forbidden things with any guy" .

Everyone squiral their eyes as they nodded believing Haley, "we believe you dear" Pansy said, "you are our angel after all" Oliver added.

"Yea, she is our pride" Fred added, "our Hogwarts queen" George smirks, "our kindest girl" Ron says, "my favorite person" Ginny added. "She's my sister" Hermione says.

"So.... What were you both actually doing there?" Haley looked at Pansy who eyes her disgustingly.

"What do you mean? Did I told you earlier?" Haley says, "he coincidentally was there" she says, "I am not like you".

"yeah snatching one's boyfriend, that's what you are-" Pansy face smashed with pillow making her fa back, "how dare you?!" Pansy grabbed her pillow and threw it to Haley who dodge it.

"Don't you dare say anything according to my character you bitch!" Haley shouted at Pansy who gasped, and marched at Haley.

Fred, George gets up, and everyone rounds the two girls, "stop, dont!" Percy shouted, "don't hurt each other" Hermione says.

As Pansy marched towards her, pranking Haley she grabbed Haley's water bottle, opening it she threw it to Haley, wetting her.

Everyone gasped, Haley looked at Pansy who smirked, balling her fist Haley acted to punch her as she armored her face, Haley bent down as her hair pushed forward and she punched her in stomach making her groan.

"What's the voice?" Snape asked from Dumbledore who was with him shrugged his shoulders, as they heard hootings from the great Hall.

Haley!
Haley!
Haley!
Yeah! Punch her!
No! Stop!
Pansy!
Pansy!

"What's the noise?" Dumbledore brush inside and saw everyone on their mattress, sleeping, odd isn't it?

"Everyone's sleeping, then what was the voice?" Dumbledore was confused because everyone was sleeping, peacefully, and some snoring, lightly.

"Great, be in peace, sweet dreams" Dumbledore says as he walked outside with Snape, and closed door behind them.

And just then they left, students lift their covers and stood again, as Haley slowly get up and pansy from other side, "where were you darling?" Haley asked cracking her neck as she folded her sleeves.

"I say, who knows if you are a potter or not" she smirked as Haley laughed, maniacally, she looked at Pansy who was getting on her nerves, "you got nerves to say that Pansy", " you are lucky I don't have my wand, or else you'd be under the ground" Haley took step closer to Pansy, "who knows if Draco loves you or you know very well what you did" she whispers to Pansy.

Pansy eyes widen as she ball her fist and as soon as she was about to punch Haley, Haley gripped her arm, twisted it back and leaned in her ear, "dare to say anything again, or else I would, you know what I'll do" Haley says as she pushed Pansy.

A little to hard as she fall straight to Charles making everyone gasp, Charles falls down, Pansy over him, Haley eyes widened as she ran to Charles, "Charlie-"

_______________

You know what, ahm, Follow us on Instagram, Agentscar_tok, For interesting edits!

You know what, ahm,
Follow us on Instagram,
Agentscar_tok,
For interesting edits!