{Draco and Haley Rumor}

Chapter Forty-One:-

Haley was about to faint when her brother hadn't come when he flew to hogwart's way with dragon on his back, "my brother?" Haley said faintly, "Don't worry, Haley, He'll be alright" Eisen says as she rubbed her back, Haley had gifted Eisen a sweater and she had it too, that's the reason they were twining.

"Eisen~" Haley says as she hugs her then his brother returned, and picked the egg, which cause the whole crowd to go wild, Charles was clapping his hands with not a single simple smile on his face, Haley was shaking Eisen wildly, and Eisen was laughing at Haley.

Everyone was cheering for Harry, as he rise his golden egg more, to let everyone see his hard work, just than the common room door opens and pushing people aside, Haley jumped on her brother, hugging him tightly, as Eisen smiles at Hermione who looked at her before wondering how Haley enters their common room.

"You open the door?" Parvti asked Eisen as she nodded her head smiling, "She's his sister, and have full right to do so, right?" she says as Parvti and Patil nodded their head in union.

"Look, at your face, Harry!" Haley says as Charles sighs, and smiles when Half gryffindor look at him, "Just Look at it, you have a lot of scratches and bruises!" she snapped at him as she starts to highlight his scars.

"But i won, Haley" he says as he smiles, grabbing her shoulders, "Your brother Harry Potter won-ow!" he groans when she punch on his stomach, "you should be grateful for not being killed by me" she rolls her eyes as she smiles, "congrats by the way" she pats his shoulder.

Then George and Fred pick Harry on their shoulder, and Seamus gave him the golden egg, asking for him about the clue means asking him to open it.

and as he did, it was so disturbing voice, making everyone hold their ears tight, Harry closed the egg again, unable to hear the clue though.

"what the bloody hell was that?" Ron says as everyone looks at him, as he walks to Harry looking everywhere but him, "okay everyone back to knitting" Fred says as everyone starts to go back to their rooms to sleep.

"Oh hey, Ron" Haley greeted as she smiles nicely, trying to forget how she beat the hell outta him because she thought he is bullying Harry, Ron smiles at her as well, not forgetting how she nearly killed him.

"How are you?" she asked as she looks at Charles who yawned, piching him she signs him to leave, she'd be coming, "okay guys, I better go, take care" he smiles as he went out of the common room.

"i'm fine, and you" he asked, "im fine as well" she smiles back. Haley smiles at Ron as he apologized to Harry about his doings and Harry accepts as well.

"okay guys see you!" Haley says as she grabbed Eisen hand who was going out, taking her with her, she get out of the common room, "yes Haley?" Eisen asked smiling at Haley.

"yes Haley? bro I make you a cake and you are saying 'yes Haley?', I'm sad" Haley rolls her eyes as Eisen chuckles, "It was so tasty! I told you" she exclaimed, "told me when?" she asked.

"Well, you were looking at your best friend that time" Eisen smiles, Haley says 'oo' , "nevermind, and yeah sorry for hurting you," she smiles as she decided to take off, "hurt me?"

Haley smiles as she pointed at her hand, which was now in shades of purple, "you were sleeping" she smiles, before she flew off to her common room straight.

Haley enter her room, she heard Charles calling her but she was so onto sleep that ignoring everyone's calls, she just enter her room, and jumped onto her bed, still in uniform, drifting to her tight sleep, oh she missed this kinds of sleep.