{Black Amethyst}

chapter one.

Her life was Miserable, Living with her aunt and uncle, Mrs. Dursley and previt drive, she and her twin brother were constantly gets treated by them like servants and like always, Her brother getting letters and he obeys whatever her aunt and uncle orders him to, but she,

she was different, she would say no to them so simply, and held her head high, she was nothing like her twin brother, she would do nothing but to sit in her desk and write all the stuffs in her diary which was a recent gift to harry by anonyms person but Haley insisted in asking harry to give her the diary, and he had to do so. Writing or reading that was the thing she admires and does a lot, she has reads every single book present in the library, as we say,

She don't need knowledge, knowledge needs her.

"Haley! come down and get milk from the market, its not available" she rolls her green orbs as she rolls to the bed and shouts back, "aunt, ask your grumpy child for it! when men are in the house! why would I go and bring stuff?!"

Her red folds flashed back as her aunt entered the room, poured in pure anger which always cuffed her grumpy face, "Haley Potter, don't forget-"

"--you're an orphan, a pitiful kid, a dirty kid, a useless child, non-wanted!" Haley continued as Mrs. Dursley was about to blast in anger, "don't worry aunt, I won't eat your kid alive".

she said as she climbed down from her bed and flashed outside of the room, barely walking down as she heard the annoying voice of Mrs. Dursley, "I hope you know where the Milk should be, right?"

"of course, Haley isn't your Dorky child Dudley" She rolled her eyes as she gets out of the house, not listening to her aunt's unwanted shouts of all time, "always grumpy, grumpy aunty, grumpy family, ugh" she whispers in her beamy voice.

Her little steps reached the market as she shove the money to the counter, "a box of milk please" she said in her chirpy voice as the eldery male looks down at her and smiles, "so your Grumpy aunt again forced you to come here and get milk?" he asked as she hummed, "apparently"

He laughed, "here you go" he gave her a small box of juice as well and a cake, "i know you haven't eaten anything" he smiles, Haley giggled as she wave bye bye to the elderly man and starts to walk, enjoying her juice as she kept cake safe in her over sized coat's pocket to give it to her brother.

"be carefull Witty grape!" well yeah, that's what people call her, the whole neighborhood knows her, and adore her the way she talks and adore her for her witty personality. and they all understands the hatred she shows to her aunt, uncle and her cousin.

"sorry Princess Diana!" The lady laughed wholeheartedly at the nickname as she realized Haley just personalized her as the most beautiful woman in the world, Diana Frances.

She apparently paused as she saw a black cat staring at her through its purple eyes, "purple eyes? what a creature?" Haley thought as the cat stares at her like it is hypnotizing her which had no effect on her, then suddenly it starts walking to the dark alleys.

and Like our protagonist got the genes of detection ,she follows the creature, purple-eyed cat. "where are you going~ pretty purple kitty~ , i wont eat you" She sangs as she tries to find the cat until she reaches a dark place, "what the- what's this?" she starts to look around the place which looks like a cave.

And that's when she falls back when she saw a tall figure, a female, covered in black robed styling clothe, her purple eyes gleaming the cave, her head held high, a evil smirk on her face, her white skin, and black long hair reaching her hips as she leans in, making Haley crawled back.

"Oh darling" she says, "don't be scared, I am not a monster" she says in.....seductive voice making Haley gulped hard, "I am just a Witch, same as your mother was"

"how do you know my mother? what are you talking about?" Haley snapped, "have you seen yourself in the mirror, you're horrible" . but she was taken aback when the witch starts laughing.

"oh dear, oh, its first time listening an insult, however, i just want that little magic of yours, that's what i need, give me, and i wont do anything" she tilts her head, "at least not until you tries to do something to trigger me"

"what kind of magic? i am not any magician, go ask some clowns or some circus people, they might help you" she says as she gets up. "and about magic, only if i had it, why would i give it to unknown person like you? go sho"

Witch suddenly gets angry and grabs Haley by the neck and lift her up as Haley tries to struggle, witch tightens her grip and start to say something unknown to haley, collecting the courage Haley kick the Witch on her chest, as she fall down and a necklace fall down as well and witch screamed.

before witch could grab the necklace, Haley grabs it and throws it onto the wall with full force, as it shattered to pieces, the witch becomes insane, her voice become horribly dangerous as she grabbed her head and crouched down.

"may you rot in hell!"

"that's where you belong!" Haley shouts, rubbing her neck, "you nasty witch" she shouts but she was taken aback when sharp pain came across her heart, making her whole body shivered.

and her eye caught the witch completing the spell, she shouts, "die more worse" as she turns into ashes.

Then the purple diamond shaped gem was shining as Haley weakly eyes it, it flies to the air before entering Haley's body as it starts to shake violently making her nose bleed.

As the pain was worse, Haley couldn't take it as she collapsed to the floor and everything went down, and that's when she got cursed permanently by the witch, Witch Black Amethyst.

_________________

So, do you like it, I thought to keep it short to show the readers about her life and all, however looking forward for your feedbacks