{Why Didn't She Notice His Love?}

Chapter Forty-Four:-

Everyone was going to sleep in the Slytherin common room, whilst others were already sleeping, it was pretty late.

"Where is Charles?" Draco asked his friend Blaise who looked at him, as he gets up from the sofa, putting the book back down, "he is sleeping soundly in the room".

"he seemed pretty angry when he came inside the room, he didn't even bother to change his outfit and slept on them.... " Theoardo says as they looked at their room.

"Okay, and what about.... " Draco look at them as Blaise understood, "Haley... I didn't saw her after she went out asking for Charles" Draco nodded his head as Blaise and Theoardo went inside their room.

Draco exit the common room and walking onto the dungeons, he saw Cedric rubbing Haley's back and she was sleeping, "oh you are awake?" Cedric asked.

Draco eyes him and then Haley, "so?" He asked, "is she sleeping?" He asked in quite voice, "well yea" Cedric says smiling, 'why the bell you are smiling? Creep' Draco thought.

"I'll take her to the room" Draco says as Cedric looks up at him, who stood there, his hands tugged into his pockets, "no, I can take her, she is my girlfriend after all".

Draco after a pause raise his brow, as he looks at her peaceful face, he scoffs, "so? It's not like I have bad intentions" he rolls his own eyes as Cedric shook his head, "I can-"

"You don't know the password,do you?" Draco asked as he looks down at him as if he is a begged, "and I'm not gonna tell you, sleep here, and get caught, or let me take her inside, your choice" he says straight forward.

Cedric looked at her and then at him, "fine" he sighs as he gets up, setting her head above his robe, as he brushes his outfit, Draco looked at her, he blinks as he lift her up, then grabbed the robe and call for Cedric, "take it" he says as he gave Cedric his robe, before going to their common room.

Draco carried Haley back to the Slytherin common room, his gaze softening as he watched her peaceful expression while she slept. He laid her down gently on her bed, as he cover her with the blanket, he sighs as he looks away from her, a small sad smile form in his lips, as he gaze again at her, as he turns to leave.

And then he saw her hanging frames and setted frames where her and Charles pictures were portraited, her brother and her, then her friends and her, and then the Slytherin best students where he saw himself.

He blinked his eyes before he closed the door behind her and went to his own room, changing clothes and drifting to sleep. Why didn't even she notice his love? Or maybe it's just temporary, he can't confirm it.

......

In the morning, Eisen was assigned to rest on her cozy room, to get rid of her fever, she caught yesterday, she hasn't waken up since she fell asleep on Hermione's shoulder.

"She'll be alright, then we will get to know what actually happens" Harry nodded his head as they left the common room making their own ways to great hall to attend the breakfast.

They were happy to see, Haley and Charles laughing on some joke, although Hermione and Ginny noticed the reddness on Haley's eyes, and puffiness, they decided not to disturb the undesigned couple.

"No way, don't, and by the way, " Haley smirks as she hit him with her elbow, making him hiss, "I ship you with Eisen, my bestie~".

Making Charles, and so on plus everyone shock, Hermione literally spat the drink, as the gryffindor table, Raven claw and Hufflepuff looks at them, McGonagall herself looked at her, whilst Dumbledore took his glasses off, Snape was also confused.