{When Charles here, why to care?}

Chapter Twenty-Two:-

"Anyone, wants to greet him?" Hagrid asked looking at the students, who backs up, whilst the both twin were busy staring at the bird creature.

"Very well Potters!" Haley and harry look at each other before looking at the back, "wait til lunch" Haley mouthed to Charles who smiled.

"First bow, if he bows to you too, congrats he likes you".

Harry hesitantly took slower steps closer as do Haley, harry bowed down as Haley put on hand on her stomach and one gripped her skirt, spreading from one side, she bows her head.

Every student look at them concerned and wondering, just then buckbeak took a second before it also bows it head.

"I think you guys can go and pay him" Haley smiles as she took steps closer, "come on Harry, dont be shy" hagrid says as Harry follows his twin sister who successfully reached the bird.

She held a hand in air, as buckbeak move it's beak forward, and Haley smiles brushing it's beak, and when harry arrives same happened to him as well.

"Yes well done, Harry and Haley well done!" Hagrid says clapping his hands .

"Aww, you are so adorable Buckbeak" Haley says whilst Draco pushed the girls outta way and stood in the middle with his friends, biting his apple he looked at the twins.

"He might let you both ride with him now" hagrid says as Haley and Harry look at him and says "what?" In union.

Then Hagrid picked Haley and put him up and then Harry, "hagrid-" Haley gasped as she hugged the neck of Buckbeak when it lift itself.

"Hagrid, my, HAGRID MY SHOE!! " Haley screamed as it flew and her left shoe fell off, "held me Harry, I cant loose you" Haley says as Harry grabbed her waist lightly.

Buckbeak flew over and give a wholesome tour to Wizarding world, jk, you know.

As the students were looking at the sky, Charles walked to Hagrid, "would she able to return?" He asked as Hagrid chuckled, "of course, she is just like her brother, never know how" Hagrid looked at the Slytherin students, "how she end up in Slytherin, whilst she belongs in Grinfindor".

Charles side eye him, "ahm, I am also a Slytherin students" Hagrid looked at him as he pats his shoulder, "it's obvious".

"my another shoe!" Haley looked at her now drowning right shoe, as she sighed and glares at Harry who laughed, "Harry pie, you'll regret this".

Harry eyes widened as he says, "how'd come you remember this nickname" his eyes grow widder as he says, "no, no Haley you won't"

"You'll see~"

And then after a while, They returned back, "Chaplin!" Charles shouted as Haley looked at him, "Charlie-Aaaaa!"

She tripped over as she shouted when she was falling to the ground, even though it was not that high but her scream was sure high enough to reach the Azkaban.

"Chaplin-ow" Haley was lucky as she fall over Charles making him fall as well due to the impact, "gosh, it hurts" Haley elbowed Charles making him groan.

Harry get off from the buckbeak as he ran to his poor sister, "are you okay Haley?" Harry asked checking her, whilst circling her around, looking her up to down, as he cupped her face and look at her cheeks.

Whilst other students also came, seeing if she's okay, or Charles okay? Hermione concernedly look at her.

"You successfully are" He said as he leaves her face as she chuckled, "I am but my.... " students followed her gaze as she showed her white socked feets, "my feets aren't" she smiled.

"Should we take you to hospital wing?" Ron asked as Hermione added, "yes, the bruises are not looking temporary".

"I think she can't get up, her underfeets are painted with blood" Blaise said, "should I call anyone here"

"When Charles here, why to care?" Charles laughed but as everyone was serious, he Ahmed, "I meant, I can carry her" Charles said as he smiled at Haley, before picking her up, "thanks"

"Oh no worries" Haley rolled her eyes, "drop me down, I can walk" she completed. After giving Charles a lot of stares Harry agreed, "you should hurry yo before it starts effecting".

They all gasped when they heard the cries of 'pure-blood Malfoy' .

"it's gonna kill me! Its gonna kill meh" Draco says laying down, gripping on his hand as Hagrid, "it's okay it just a scratch" says.

Hermione sped up to him, "he has to go to Hospital wing, now!" Hagrid looked at him as he picked him up in bridal style, the fan fiction main word.

"Right, I'll do it, I'm a professer after all, bring Haley as well Charles" Charles nodded as Haley point at her book, "bring it!"

They took both, the Slytherin to the hospital wing, "oh my god, what happened to your feets!" Poppy pemfrey asked Haley as Charles lays her down.

Whilst Hagrid lays Draco beside the bed of Haley, Draco was so busy in groaning and telling, 'it hurts' where as Haley was looking at Pomfrey telling her she tells off.

"How? From where?" She asked looking at Hagrid, "I tripped, I was sitting in the stone, and under it there was a lot of sharp things" Haley lied as she wink at Hagrid.

"However-" Pomfrey turns at Draco and sighed, "Draco, it's not that much, like how much you are making noise, dear" she scolded in a kind manner.

"However, Charles you may go and Hagrid thanks for bringing him here, and Charles you too, take care" she smiled as both if them left whilst Charles said to Haley before leaving.

"Tell me if you need anything".

__________________

So,...... Nothing got to say as per
My point of view, however, good
Job and thanks for reading the chap,
I appreciate, vote, and comment,
Other else, thank you.