{I'm Draco Malfoy}

Chapter four:-

Chapter four:-

"He is Voldemort" Hagrid tells, "there was such dark times harry" he paused, "dark times--he tries to gather some followers and ended up killing them and you are the one who survived" Hagrid told Harry as Haley tilt her head, half smile on her face as she sighs, 

"oh gosh the villain era is coming~" she murmured, "Mr. Hagrid, since you also forgets I also survived, what that Voldemort guy wants from us?" she smiles mockingly. 

"oh girl, you--ok okay" he sighed as he make sure that he will mention and highlight her or else she would kill him, jk. 

"voldemort tries to kill me?" Harry asked determine as per now Haley starts to pay attention to the conversation they were having. 

"yes, the cut you have on your forehead is not ordinary" he explains, "a marks like this always comes with being touch by evil curses" hagrid finishes. 

"umm, so my curisity says, what happened to the V guy?" Haley asked Hagrid, "some says he died, Codswallop in my opinion, i believe he is still out there" he says looking out of the blue, "too tired to carry on" he then looks at th e twins, "there is something in you two why he didn't kill you" . 

"Well, this is obvious that i am beautiful and there is chances he fall in love with me and didn't kill me because he wants to marry me afterwards and he didn't kill harry pie as he is my brother, who would escort me down aisle then?" Haley says sarcastically making other two sighs in defeat. 

"he was bald"
"oh my gosh! who?!"
"the 'V' " 

Haley face turns like a mocking bird as she rolled her eyes, "then he is not my type" as the other two laughed. 

The scene took a shift to the railway station, Harry and Haley both were moving their cart infront of them as Haley was gazing the down and harry the front, "what are you looking at?" Hagrid asked taking out his watch as he spoke, "Blimey is that the time?" he then turns to the twins as he spoke,  "sorry, Potters, I have to leave you, Dumbledore will be wanting his..." he paused. 

"well, he was wanting to see me, however your train leave in 10 minutes" he then gave tickets to them, "these are your tickets, these are very important potters, stick to them" he inform as Harry took his quietly and Haley exclaimed, "roger sir". 

"what? 9 3/4?" Haley knotted her brows as Harry tells, "9 3/4 there must be a mistake there is nothing like this, right Hagrid" to no one, Hagrid was long ago. 

however they both starts walking to the pathways as Haley sighed and rolls her eyes as her brother was busy finding the way for their selves to get in. 

"excuse me, excuse me" Harry asked the guard about the platform 9 3/4 but instead of that he walks away saying 'you must be playing jokes', Haley looks at the guard with pure disgust as she says, "non-magical human" then rolls her eyes just then they heard a lady saying about platform 9 3/4.