𝟤𝟦

Houston | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖠𝗓𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝟥𝟥

"Autumn i'm a grown ass man, i'm not gone argue witchu yo

"Autumn i'm a grown ass man, i'm not gone argue witchu yo. I told you what happened between me and Aaliyah, if youn wanna believe me that's on you."

"Okay" Autumn responded "See you later sweetheart, I love you." She kissed Kalani's forehead. "I love you too."

Kalani got in the backseat of Kelo's car and shut the door. "See you later Autumn." Harmony waved "Bye girl, text me when y'all make it home."

"I will" She nodded getting in the car with her puppy. Autumn looked up at Kelo as her eyes got glossy. "What?" He asked "Nothing, bye Azriel."

"Nah, talk to me." He followed Autumn towards her house. "Get off me!" She snatched away from him.

"Mmcht yo- you really finna piss me off."

"Okay so go where you going then. I'm not finna argue witchu either. You fucked up, not me! You're not gonna make me feel bad about it either."

"Learn how to be loyal. Weird ass bitch ass nigga." She mugged "You done called me out my name too many times in the past 48 hours. I'd be wrong if I fuck you up, right?"

"Azriel, you lied when all I wanted was the truth. You know I wouldn't be mad at you if you just told me what it was. Instead you tried to play with me like I was a dumb bitch cause i'm young."

"Man what? Nobody ever said that, that's what you think in yo delusional ass brain."

"Now I'm delusional? Okay, goodbye Azriel." She chuckled trying to go inside but he followed her. "Get the fuck away from me before I call the police on you bro."

"Ite you got it cause ian gone fuck with 12. You on some lame shit right now Autumn. Pick yo side and stay there. Don't try to be wimme when yeen mad nomo."

"Boy I don't care fuck you. Fuck outta my face before I hit you." Autumn pushed him out the door then slammed and locked the door. Kelo shook his head then got in the car.

"You know, I like Autumn. You're wrong for what you did to her daddy. Even if that lady was just a friend." Harmony spoke "I'm glad you like her but iono why she put a child in our business."

"I'm only a child because you know i'm right. I won't say anything else though." Harmony put her AirPods in and tuned him out. "What's wrong?" He asked hearing Kalani sniffing.

"You and Autumn aren't gonna get back together. I really liked her." She responded "Even if we don't get back together she still gone love you regardless Lani."

"Daddy you always ruin everything. I don't wanna talk to you no more." She sobbed "Okay Kalani" He sighed

Kelo stopped to get gas then filled his tank so they could go home.