𝟣𝟧

𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 | 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟣

Harmony looked over at Autumn and smiled a little. Autumn was a little confused because she thought Harmony didn't like her.

"You almost young enough to be my sister, why you with somebody old like my daddy?" Harmony finally asked. "I don't know, I just gave him a chance then we got a lil serious. You can't help who you're in love with Harmony, even if they're not good for you."

"Are you using him for his money? Because if you are just break up with him please. My dad is a good person and I don't want anybody to hurt him or have bad intentions with him."

"No i'm not using him for his money I have my own money. I have genuine love for your dad, I would never do him wrong."

"Mmm" Harmony looked away then got up slowly before walking in the room with Kalani. Kelo got out the shower and waved Autumn to the room so she quickly followed him.

He then locked the door behind them and picked her up before kissing on her.

"Your daughters are here, you sure?"

He smacked his lips and put her down then locked the door and cut some music on making sure it was loud.

Kelo grabbed her jaw and looked into her eyes before kissing her passionately. Autumn pulled away from him and quickly undressed herself. She made him lay down then she got on top of him backwards.

Later that day...

"Owww" Harmony whined turning her face away from her dad. "You being dramatic yo." He straight faced her before turning her face back towards him. "Daddy that hurts!"

"What youn want me to just clean it? Sit down n just relax. Had you not been still hangin' wit them fast ass lil girls dis shit woulda never happened."

"Here you go again... it's not even like that." She mumbled "Tell me what da fuck it's like. Them muhfuckas tried to kill you Harmony n you still defendin' them. You stupid as fuck yo." Kelo snapped

"Why do you have to talk to me like that?" Harmony mugged "Cause when you gone listen to me yo? You almost fuckin' died had yo lil sister scared to death 'bout you."

"Shit not a fuckin' game nomo Harmony. Livin' wimme shit gone be way different." He added "Azriel I think you being harsh- baby mind yo business i'm talkin' to my child." He cut her off.

"Okay well i'm not your child and what you not finna do is talk to me like that. Harmony just went through a lot I doubt she wanna sit her n get yelled at right now."

"Well she gone hear my mouth today ion give a fuck what y'all sayin. I'm done crybaby." He responded cleaning up his mess. "I wanna go home to my mom."

"Aww, really?" Kelo asked sarcastically. "Yeen goin' over there cs youn know how to make smart decisions Harmony."

"Yes I do."

"If you can walk all day way to da door without limpin' i'll take you home yo." Kelo stepped out of her way and watched her slowly get up. Harmony tried walking but her legs were still hurting from when she got jumped.

"Them lil bitches cut my baby face, you think i'm lettin' you go back home to some shit like det? Fuck no you buggin' yo."

Harmony busted out crying and almost fell so Autumn caught her then helped her sit on the couch.

"I hate you." Harmony admitted while wiping her tears. "You hate me?" He chuckled

"Yes... you make everything worse. You can never just listen to what I want daddy."