𝟤𝟣

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟤

"Hey... you alright?" Autumn asked "Yes" Harmony sniffled "I brung you something light to eat. Your dad said you liked sushi so I got you some."

"You can put it in the fridge Autumn, i'm not hungry." Harmony looked drained. She hadn't been herself in the past few days and Autumn noticed that. "If you need anything i'm gonna be down stairs just call my name."

"Okay" She nodded

Autumn closed her door then went downstairs to Kelo's room. He was at Kalani's cheer camp to pick her up so he wasn't home at the moment. Autumn had just arrived from being at work for a week straight.

First she went home to spend time with Kayla and Lyric then she made her way to Kelo's house. Harmony had just got her procedure done this morning so Kelo asked her to check in on Harmony until he got home.

Hearing the dog whining by the door she got back up to take Lola on a walk. She then put her on the leash and left out the front door.

As she walked a red hellcat with dark tinted windows slowed down causing her to feel a little uneasy.

"Aye!" The dude yelled as he rolled down the window. "Me?" She asked so he nodded. "Can I help you?"

"I never seen you out here before, what's yo name? I'm Cam."

"Oh... I don't live out here i'm just visiting my boyfriend. I really shouldn't be talking to you Cam."

"Ion give a fuck about no boyfriend. What's your name?" He asked again. "Jada"

"Can I get yo number Jada?" Cam questioned

Autumn thought about saying no but she didn't want him trying to follow her home or do something crazy.

She walked up to his car and took his phone. Autumn put a fake number in it and saved it under the name she gave him.

"Imma text you when I get home. Enjoy the rest of your day Jada."

"You too Cam." She nodded

Autumn went back to the sidewalk then he pulled off. She walked the dog down the street before going back towards the house. She saw that Kelo was backing into the garage which made her happy.

Her and Lola jogged back to the house and went inside. She gave Lola some water then washed her hands.

"Hi Autumn" Kalani spoke once they entered the house. "Hey girl, house was camp?"

"I had fun. Is Harmony better now?" She asked "She's taking a nap so don't bother her right now. Later we can fix her something to eat." Autumn responded

"Okay, I'm going to shower."
"Yo!" Kelo dragged out once he finally seen Autumn. "What you loud for?" She asked

"Ion like yo job you need quit that shit. They be taking you away from me and shit. That was a long ass week." Kelo spoke before pulling her into a hug. "I love you, i'm glad you made it back safely." He added as he kissed her lips repeatedly.

"I love you too. Make sure you go check on Harmony. She said she's okay but I just know she's not."

"I am, did she eat what you gave her?" He asked "Nah she said she's not hungry right now. I think she went back to sleep because I don't hear the tv no more."

"Imma check on her inna few hours then. Ion wanna upset her and she's already going through enough. You took her on a walk?" He asked referring to Lola. "Yea we just came back inside. Some dude just tried to talk to me. I gave him a fake name and number though cause he gave me a creepy vibe."