𝟣𝟤

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 | 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟣

While Kelo scrolled on his phone Autumn laid behind him and rubbed his belly. "Yo- can you stop?" He asked looking back at her. "Sorry" She giggled

"Gimme kiss Azriel." Autumn spoke sitting up to grab his face. She tongue kissed him then as soon as he tried to touch her she moved her hand. "No, I just wanted a kiss."

"I wasn't finna do nun, I can't just touch you?"

"You can I was letting you know I won't onnat type time witchu."

"Why would I try anything knowin' what you just went through?" He asked while rubbing her back. "Iono" She shrugged "I'm just a lil paranoid that's all. I'm feeling a lil uncomfortable too not gone lie."

"Why you uncomfortable ma?"

"Ian never felt like this before. I just feel so out my body n disgusting, ion like the feeling of whatever this is i'm going through."

"You need a hug?" He asked then she nodded. Kelo pulled her into a hug before kissing her forehead. "Your hugs be the best, I just feel so safe witchu bae." Autumn smiled while rubbing on his muscular arm.

"Dets how you posta feel. I'm glad you feel safe around me."

She lifted his shirt and laid her head on his chest while caressing his six pack. "Nigga ian pregnant you gone stop rubbin' me like i'm yo baby mama or sum shit." Kelo complained causing her to laugh. "Lay off that drank yo stomach getting a lil round."

"So you tellin' me get back inna gym?"
"Exactly"

"I just went da other day before I came here. You tryna go wimme?"

"Hell no i'm all injured n shit. Ian finna be all in no gym dets too much work for lil ole me. You can go have yo fun tho baby. I'll be sleep while I wait for you."

"Come fa a lil bit, youn even gotta do nun but watch. I just don't think you needa be at home alone all day everyday."

"Lyric be here." She shrugged "She a baby."

"And? We take good naps n eat a lot of food fuck you tammat?"

"Muhfucka she think you her mama. Dets da only reason she like you." He pointed out. "Hey! A win is a win baby."

"Imma give you a pass cs you nit feelin' like yoself right now. I do got somewhere I wanna take you tomorrow tho so ain't no layin' in bed all day."

"Is it worth getting up?" She asked "In my eyes, yea. You gone like it I know det. You gone love it as a matta fact."

"Imma trust you." While they laid in bed she began rubbing his beard until she fell asleep. Autumn had been so drained lately due to crying a lot and from the medication she had been taking.

--

Kelo came up to the car with two puppies in his hands. Autumn started to smile then she opened the door and grabbed one. "Oh my god!"

"Dis det dog you sent me right?" He asked so she nodded. "Thank you Azriel."

"Ain't nun... you want da girl or boy?"

"Mmm I want whatever this one is." She responded lifting it up seeing that it was a boy. "What you gone do with that one?"

"Dis fa my girls. What you gone name him?" Kelo asked "Kelo" She responded causing him to straight face her. "What?" She giggled

"You not namin' no fuckin' dog after me. Pick sum else." He spoke "Chrome"

"Dets betta, i'm finna take you shoppin. Where you tryna go first?"