𝟣𝟩

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 | 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾  
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟣

After Autumn left Brooklyn, Kelo had her looking for houses for him. She finally came across one that he liked after looking for a few weeks so be bought it.

He then came there alone and got everything situated before moving the girls in for the summer.

Once the girls were out of school for the summer he brung them to Houston with him. In court, his ex-wife got full custody while he got visitation on weekends and every holiday.

Kelo hated that but it was better than nothing at all. He tried talking her into letting him keep Kalani full time because she wanted to live with him but she wouldn't allow it.

"Baby!" Autumn spoke as she ran up to him. Kelo put his arms out then she jumped in his arms.

"That was a long ass month. I missed you so much baby." She spoke before kissing him. "I missed you too ma."

Kelo touched over her body feeling that she was thicker in all the right places. Her face hadn't changed much but her body definitely did.

"Get down real quick, lemme look at you." He spoke "Okay"

Autumn jumped down then he made her do a spin. "What you been inna gym or some?" He asked as he looked her up and down.

"No, I know I put on some weight you don't even gotta do me like that. You don't like it?" She pouted a little. "You perfect just the way you are. Damn... this a grown woman body fasho. Imma tear det up." He responded making sure to mumble the last part.

"I- boy hush. Where the girls at? I been waiting to see them."

"They inna crib come inside. Lemme get yo bag." Kelo took her suitcase from her hand and rolled it the front door. Autumn pushed the door handle down and went inside.

"It smell so good in here. Kalani!" She called out but the puppy ran up to her instead. "Aww hey baby." Autumn spoke as she picked her up.

"I think they might be sleep ian gone lie. What you wanna do while they sleep?" He asked "If you wanna have sex, say it witcho chest."

"Put det dog down n lemme take you to my room."

"Okay" She giggled quickly putting the dog on the ground. Autumn washed her hands and dried them before looking in the pantry.

By her surprise it was fully stocked with food and snacks.

"I said my room fat ass!" He yelled "Okay i'm coming."

She followed him down the hallway to the master bedroom. For the moment the only furniture they had was their beds and dressers.

The couches and kitchen table wouldn't arrive for another few weeks.

Kelo closed and locked the door behind them because taking his shirt off. Autumn stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips a few times while he gripped her butt cheeks.

"What you been eatin' ma?" He asked out of curiosity. "Everything, I been stressing a lot lately. I picked up a bad habit of stress eating. I'm tryna stop it before it gets outta hand though."

"What you stressin' 'bout? You know you can talk to me about whatever right?"

"Yes, I wanna do less talking and more fucking right now though." She responded making him laugh. "Ite, we gone chop it up later."

Kelo carried her to the bed and undressed her then quickly stopped once he realized she had her nipples pierced.

"What?" She asked "What da fuck is them?" He pointed