𝟤

𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒 | 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟣

Two days went by and Autumn still felt the same as she did the day everything went down. She couldn't eat or sleep so she was drained.

Kelo checked the three of them into a hotel room for a few days. He didn't stay but he checked on them every few hours.

"I wanna go to Houston with you Autumn."
"Y'all can come... this all my fault anyways."

"It's not"

"Well I feel like it is."

Hearing a knock home to the door she opened it knowing it was Kelo. He said he was gonna stop past there soon to give them food.

"You ite?"

"I go home tomorrow, thank you for everything I really appreciate you Azriel." She responded avoiding his question. "I know det, it's nun. Yeen answer my question tho."

"No i'm not okay. I just killed somebody. My best friend baby daddy at that. I'll never be the same."

"I was a lil fucked up after my first time too but you get used to it." He joked but she didn't find that funny at all. "Okay cs you wanna joke n i'm sleep deprived and mentally fucked up!" She snapped

"Ite my bad ma ian mean to offend you."

"Then you still got that stupid ass wedding ring on. You married?"

"Am I married?" He chuckled "Yes that's what I asked you."

"Hell no ian married. Why would I be tryna fuck witchu if I was married Autumn?" He lied "Iono- i'm sorry I seen you had a ring on the other day then you took it off so I thought you was tryna be sneaky."

"I took it off cs ian wanna have it on onnat side of da city."

"Okay, I apologize."
"You good"

He made Autumn sit at the table and eat the cold turkey sub with chips he bought her. The other day she mentioned to him that, that was one of her favorite meals to have weekly.

For Kayla he got her pizza because that was what she liked to have. He wanted the both of them to feel comfortable.

"You good ma?" She heard him ask Kayla. "I've been better. Thanks for the food tho." She pouted

"You welcome. Da baby need some? Milk? Diapers?"

"No, she's okay. Thanks tho."

"My boy wanna see you if dets ite. He inna car, he just wanna talk fa a lil."

"Okay" She nodded "Imma let em know to come up hea. Keep yo head up, shit gone get better."

"I hope so. You should check on Autumn tho, she been throwing up since the other night. She been staying up all night n not eating much."

"Imma check on her."

"Thanks"

Kelo went back out into the living room with Autumn and sat next to her on the couch.

"I killed somebody Azriel." She admitted staring off. "Stop sayin' det shit man. You was defendin' yoself dets all."

"My god daughter doesn't have a dad because of me."

"Det nigga won't een safe enough fa her to be around. He won't be around to harm them nomo, look at it det way."

"Why you been throwin' up? You pregnant?"

"Tuhh- no!" She laughed a little. "It just makes me sick to think about how he just died right in front of me because of me."

"I feel you, it get like det sometimes. Stop picturin' det shit n you'll be ite. Ian gone lie n say you gone be ite any time soon cs you not, shit i'm still not okay with myself either but you live n you learn Autumn."