𝟪

𝖡𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖡𝗈𝗋𝖺 | 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒
𝖠𝗓𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝟥𝟤

"For me?" He smiled opening the gift he bought for her. "Yes, you like it?"

"Yea I fuck wit it. Ian know you be listenin' to me fa real. Thanks ma" He responded kissing her. "I be listening I just try to act like i'm not. You're welcome though and i'm glad you like it."

Autumn didn't want anything because he paid for the whole trip plus everything else she needed. Kelo still got her something because he didn't feel right not getting her anything at all.

"Ion wanna hear yo mouth, I still got you sum even tho you ain't want nun. You know I can't just not get you sum."

"Okay, lemme see."

He gave her a box that was wrapped in paper. She then ripped the paper off and saw that it was a Chanel box. Autumn untied the string before opening the box.

"Baby this is so nice! I never had one before- and it's so spacious. I can fit Lyric in here!" She spoke taking it out the box to put it on. "Walk, lemme see it on you."

She walked to the mirror and smiled before turning back around to show him.

"She's so cute! Thank you baby!" Autumn gave him a hug then kissed his lips. "You welcome"

"And it's black too imma wear this hoe til the strap break."

"It's more where det came from. Dis just one of many. You'll have more soon."

"What I do to deserve you? You just be giving me everything!" Autumn busted out crying. "Cs you deserve it ma. Why you cryin?" He chuckled a little.

"Cs all my old niggas was broke compared to you. I barely got shit from them but you just give me whatever without me even having to ask you."

"I fuck witchu, you can have whatever you want. Stop cryin' yo it ain't that serious."

"To you, I never experienced this before. You just spend money on me like it's nothing."

"It ain't nothin. Imma always make sure you straight. Fa real stop allat punk ass shit."

Autumn wiped her face then put the purse back in the box. She was so grateful for her gift she just didn't know how else to express herself.

She then got on her knees in front of him before looking up at him. Kelo leaned back on the bed and let her continue. Autumn pulled his boxers down to his ankles before spitting on his penis.

As sucked his tip he bit down on his bottom lip. He pushed her head down causing her to gag a little.

Sounds of her sucking and his low moans filled the room.

"Oh shit" He spoke lowly while pulling on her braids. "You nasty bitch." Kelo put both of his hands on her head, shoving his penis down her throat. Autumn's eyes began to water as spit dripped from her mouth down to her chest.

Kelo stood up and thrusted into her face so she grabbed onto his thighs trying to keep her balance.

Once he moved his hands from her head he pulled his penis out of her mouth and slapped it on her tongue as he released.

"Fuck!" Kelo groaned "Swallow allat shit." He demanded closing her mouth.

Autumn got up and wiped her mouth and chest off with a towel. She then went back to the bed and climbed on top of Kelo.

"On god you just tried to kill me. It's cool tho, I got sum for that." She spoke taking her dress off.

She slid his penis inside her before she began riding him slowly. "Mmm" He groaned biting his lip. "Faster" Kelo mumbled so she did just that.