𝟣𝟫

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 | 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾  
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾, 𝟤𝟣

Autumn called Kelo again and again but got no answer. She then made a u-turn so she could go to his house since she wasn't that far away.

"Why is he being so weird?" Autumn asked herself seeing that he left her on read. "Imma fuck him up, that's what imma do. Since he wanna ignore people."

In the following week they were going on a vacation for their birthday since it was only a few days apart.

Autumn was just trying to make sure him and the girls had everything they needed in order to go.

Once she arrived she had to park her car on the curb because there was another car in the driveway Autumn didn't recognize.

She then turned her car off and hopped out slamming the door behind herself. There were Texas license plates which led her to believe there was a woman in the house with him.

Autumn got her house key from her purse and barged inside as if it was her own house. Kelo, Harmony, and Olivia were sitting on the couch talking.

All of them were crying, including Kelo. Autumn was super confused on what she just walked into.

"Sorry to interrupt but I been calling you for days and blowing your phone up but you not answering. I just got back to Houston last night. So what y'all back together or something? Is that what this is about?" Autumn asked

"Nah, it ain't like that bae. Go inna room imma be in there inna second."

"And if we were? What were you gonna do about it Autumn?" Olivia asked "Ma'am I was talking to MY man. Please don't make me get outta character ion wanna go there witchu. I got too much respect for the girls to be arguing with their mama."

"Olivia why you gotta start shit?" Kelo smacked his lips as he got up. "Mommy just let it go." Harmony suggested

"I mean she saying MY man like he wasn't MY nigga first. Azriel ain't nobody, bitch i'll take him right back to Brooklyn and have him playing house again, the fuck?!" Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Who a bitch? Ion think yo daughter wanna see her mama get that ass whooped. You better keep it the fuck cute Olivia." Autumn snapped back.

"Yo chill out. Olivia me and you could never be together again and you know that. I'm with who I wanna be with so stop being messy all yo fucking life. Come on yo." Kelo grabbed Autumn's hand and made her go into his room with him.

He then cut on the light and close the door behind them.

"My bad ian been picking up fa you. My baby pregnant and iono what to do. She don't wanna keep it but ion want her to make no decisions she gone regret in the future."

"Ian gone force an abortion on her either cause that ain't fair. What should I do cause Olivia not being transparent at all."

"What you mean she not being transparent?"

"She not looking at shit from Harmony point of view. How we gone make her keep a baby she doesn't want? Olivia tryna make the shit a punishment but that ain't how life work. I know she was doing shit she didn't have no business doing but that's still my baby and imma support her through whatever."

"We did come to the conclusion that the girls gone stay out here with me permanently. Olivia don't know how to control they asses... obviously." Kelo added

"I mean teenagers do what they do. Just like y'all did what y'all did to make her. Shit happens, Harmony just has to learn from her mistakes. The only thing y'all can do is hope she chooses to do better for herself." Autumn responded