Chapter 82 - Worrying Heart

...

<POV: Tenant Karime>

After waking up in the morning, I freshened myself in the toilet, bathed well, and dressed up nicely to get myself in a positive groove.

Yeah. I would gain absolutely nothing by fearing that guy's existence or from the disgust that threatened to crawl over my heart.

I admit that I couldn't sleep properly last night, owing to what I had witnessed in that man's room.

Still... I now knew that this wasn't the way to continue. I needed results, and that could never be produced while panicking over my discoveries.

Still... what man has boobs like that?! He had a dick, so of course he is male, but... still...

Did he get surgery done on them somewhere?

Who knows from which freakish hell that guy popped out of? For now, I just need to keep my own chin up and cheer up.

After giving myself some morale-boosting pep talk, I couldn't help but lament my bad experience yesterday, resulting in me being in low sex drive mode as the thoughts of masturbating to my favorite porn videos couldn't even excite me one bit.

Sighing to myself heavily, I exited my room and locked it securely to prevent anyone from entering my room, like I entered that male's room yesterday, and went over to the Landlady's room to check if that beast had tried to defile my goddess again.

And as it turned out, the door to the Landlady's room was locked properly this time. Although I was somewhat surprised and wondered if he really had been inside yesterday night, I was bound to be disappointed since it was just almost five thirty in the morning. Whatever had happened would have already been long done by now.

Since nobody else was up, I decided to go out of the house for a morning walk.

No use thinking of that guy's dick... don't remember such a vile thing...

Darn it. Why is it so hard to erase that scene from my eyes?! He is just a disgusting male cross-dressing as a female... with possible breasts implanted. Even if he has an androgynous body frame, there is no doubt that dick belonged to a male. It couldn't possibly be anything else!

To think that I have been in such close proximity with a male all this time... it runs shivers all over my body!

Thank goodness that he didn't decide to go after me, otherwise...

But, he still defiled my dear goddess, and now... he is targeting Celesta and even little Jorah! Totally unforgivable!!

I won't let you... you, bad man...

Hoping to get my nerves calmed down, I began to jog around the neighborhood in full sprint.

...

By the time I returned back home, around half to three-quarters of an hour had passed. Some of the residents of the house were up now, as Celesta was busy in the Kitchen, the young Lanita was watching some football on the couch, and little Jorah was sitting dazedly at the Dining table...

Jorah... yes, she can be my breakthrough point!

Since Jorah has just woken up, I don't think she would be able to mend her words and might just honestly spill everything out.

Deciding to have a talk with her first, I sat down on a chair next to her and began to speak to her,

"Hey,, Jorah! Morning. What's up, huh? Got up early in the day today. Planning something special?"