Chapter 76 - Impregnation Sex (R18+)

...

<POV: Carene>

I must not be violent here. She is finally experiencing the bliss that she ever wanted to, without being in the shadow of her past. Let her have it her way. Besides, I'm already feeling this good, not to mention that I had cummed already. There is no way I will cum again so soon, no matter how good of an 'instrument' hers really is.

"... ahh... uuhh!... ehh..."

After letting Daisy soak in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm, I felt the stranglehold applied by her pussy over my dick to loosen up, allowing me the chance to shake my waist again.

Knowing that she won't be able to speak properly anytime soon, I decided to take charge here from now on and let this unsatisfied twenty-one-year-old milf experience the power of my humble futa-dick.

By now, Daisy had placed her head on my shoulder as she breathed heavily while her huge breasts kept being plastered to my own pair of boobs.

Whenever her nipples scratched mine, it gave me an amazing, yet subtle sensation, making me realize how much I have been overlooking my own feminine body parts.

I must get into some proper lesbian sex soon to completely explore my amazing body.

Since my hands were free for action, I decided to place them on her waist and rose her body up a bit, before shoving my dick back in instantly!

Daisy's body trembled again, as her eyes seemed to regain some of their clarity.

I know from experience how different the female orgasms are. That weird flying feeling, the sheet of white clouding over the eyes, the sudden shocks running over the body and spine, the sour yet itchy feeling in the uterus, it all feels so amazingly different and complex than a male orgasm, not to mention the fact that I often seem to trigger both of those nowadays most of the time.

The soft sensation of her breasts plastered against mine gave me a sort of fluffy feeling, giving me the urge to keep holding this body tightly forever.

Inside of her body though, my dick was being totally smeared by her ever-flowing wet juices, producing lewd-sounding squelching sounds.

As she couldn't form words properly right now, Daisy just gave me a smile. A beautiful smile filled with glimpses of satisfaction, yet desire for even more. Her legs coiled around mine even tighter, while her loosely dangling arms wrapped themselves around my neck.

Despite the beautiful smile that she was giving me, her breathing was still heavy. As my dick's movements began to pick up, Daisy's breasts began to jump around again, gluing my eyes to those pink cherries all over again.

Daisy was feeling the ecstasy that she had desired for so long, still, she tried to somehow match her own waist movements with mine, even when she was continuously failing to do so.

Seeing her struggle between keeping herself sober and losing herself in pleasure gave me a tremendous amount of satisfaction and confidence in my ability to satisfy women.

"Good... feels..."

"Hehe. Now, now. You don't have to force yourself to talk, alright? Just leave it all to me. I know what to do here, 'Big Sister'."

Daisy tried to glare at me as I almost mocked her earlier assumption of being an elder sister. Still, she couldn't deny the pleasure that I was giving and she broke down her stare as she sighed in defeat and smiled pitifully.

In response, she started to move her hips wildly, as if to answer my challenge to her over the dominant position in this session.

"Hot... so hot..."