Battle and Trauma.

3rd person pov:

After the whole grand trial the gang went back to the Pokemon Center. Afterwards they went to the battlefield outside where Yana and Kiawe took their stance.

"This battle will be a double battle! Trainers, prepare your Pokemon!" Professor Kukui said as he refereed the match.

Kiawe brought out Turtonator and Marowak.

Yana brought out Spiritomb and Mimikyu.

(I'm not doing health bars for this lmao, btw this whole chapter will be in 3rd person.)

"Battle, begin!" Kukui announced.

"Turtonator use Dragon Tail!" Kiawe ordered as Turtonator spun it's tail and spun over to the opposing team.

"Mimikyu use Brutal Swing! Spiritomb use Sucker Punch!" Yana commanded.

Mimikyu caught Turtonator and swung it around before throwing it to Spiritomb where it used Sucker Punch and flung Turtonator back to the opposite side.

"Marowak use Flare Blitz on Spiritomb and Turtonator use Flamethrower on Mimikyu!" Kiawe said.

"Dodge it then Mimikyu use Draining Kiss on Turtonator! Spiritomb, use Hypnosis on Marowak!" She ordered.

Yana's Pokemon did what they were told, Spiritomb hypnotized Marowak and it fell asleep while Turtonator got some of its energy drained by Mimikyu.

"Use Shadow Claw!"

"Use Shell Trap!"

As Mimikyu lunged forward Turtonator turned around and Mimikyu landed in its spikes resulting in exploding. Mimikyu landed in front of Yana again as it took no damage due to its ability.

"Spiritomb, you know what to do!" Yana said as she snapped her fingers.

Spiritomb nodded and used Dream Eater while Mimikyu defended it from Turtonator's attacks.

Soon enough Marowak was unable to battle.

"Marowak is unable to battle!" Kukui shouted, Marowak was returned to its Pokeball.

"I think it's time for a Z-Move!" Kiawe said, activating his Z-Ring.

"The zenith, of my mind, body and spirit. Like the great mountain of Akala, Become a raging fire and burn!" He shouted.

Yana then turned the Mimikium Z and activated her Z-Move.

"May the dead give strength to this tent of nightmares, the essence of the other side.!" She yelled.

"Use Inferno Overdrive!"

"Use Let's Snuggle Forever!"

They both commanded their Z-Moves although Mimikyu overcame the match by covering both the Z-Move and Turtonator.

After it's damage was done it lifted it's cloth off of Turtonator, revealing that it was now unable to battle.

"Turtonator is unable to battle! The win goes to Yana!" Kukui announced.

It shouldn't be surprising because they knew that Yana was strong and a good strategist in battle but nonetheless, still shocked them a little.

"H-here! Good battle." Yana said, ttossing an oran berry from her pocket to Kiawe.

"Thanks." He caught it and fed it to Turtonator, it woke up and stood up.

"That was a great battle, Hypnosis and Dream eater is quite a deadly combo." Kiawe said, praising Yana's battling causing her to blush a little.