First Sighting?

I woke up to a very cold room, it was normal considering I had 18 ghost type pokemon.

I got out of bed and saw how messy my hair was (hair length is at her feet), I brushed my long dark ginger hair and put them into twin braids.

I showered and got dressed in a black dress which and put on the accessory which I use to keep my berries, pokeballs (containing pokemon), pokeballs to catch pokemon and heals.

I clipped 1 side of my bangs with a plain red clip because it was getting in my eye and making me look emo, I put on my Z-Ring with my Ghostium Z and made sure I had my other Z crystals with me and greeted my pokemon.

Chandelure(Shiny), Gengar and Mimikyu were happy to see me. Trevenant, Aegislash, Frillish and Dragapult were playing. Haunter, Spiritomb, Sinistea and the others were still sleeping.

I gave them their food and the ones who were asleep woke up to eat. I poured myself a glass of water and ate some cereal.

"Yana! Could you get some groceries please?" I heard my brother say.

"Okay Lohan!"

My pokemon already finished eating so I chose my team (Gengar, Chandelure, Spiritomb, Dragapult(ride pokemon), Runerigus and Trevenant) and headed out the door.

I let Dragapult out and got on its back, I directed it to the mall and made it to the entrance. We got the things on the list and decided to stop for malasadas.

"Let's get some for the others too.. E-excuse me?" God I'm so socially awkward

Ash pov:

Me and the gang went to the mall to get some food, we were deciding what to eat when I saw a girl with very long ginger hair in twin braids with a pokemon I don't know

"Hey Rotom, who's that pokemon?" I pointed to the pokemon the girl had.

Rotom took a picture. "Dragapult, the stealth pokemon. A dragon and ghost type and the final evolved form of Dreepy. Dragapult and its evolutionary family are the ghosts of prehistoric aquatic Pokémon. Dragapult can make its whole body transparent by clearing its mind and focusing. Even the Dreepy in Dragapult's horns become invisible."

"Dreepy?" Mallow asked

"Dreepy is a small lizard like pokemon found in the Galar region that floats, it's evolved form is Drakloak, who always has a Dreepy with it then it finally evolves into Dragapult" Rotom explained while showing pictures of Dreepy and Drakloak.

"That's so cool! Dragapult.." I noticed the Dragapult has Dreepy in its horns.

"Why does it have Dreepy in its horns?"

"Dragapult carries a pair of Dreepy inside its horns, which it will fire at its opponents like supersonic missiles during battle. It's said that the Dreepy it carries greatly enjoy being sent flying toward opponents at immense speeds." Rotom explained once again.

"So basically it shoots out it's children like missiles, good to know" Kiawe said while raising an eyebrow.

I laughed a bit at his comment. 

"lets go now.." I heard the girl say as she walked out of the mall.

I wish I could've had a battle with her or something.

Yana's pov:

"lets take the shortcut, you could use a break from flying me around Melemele.." I said before 3 kids came up to me.

"hold it." the blue haired boy said.

"if you wanna get past here your gonna have to go through us!" the short boy with greenish hair continued.

"I-Im sorry but.. Do i know you?" I said sheepishly.

"you don't know who Team Skull is?! well we will just have to teach you a lesson.." The pink haired girl said.

"with a battle!" the blue haired boy continued her sentence.

They called out their pokemon and i defeated them quite easily.. they had a Zubat, a Salandit and a Garbodor.. I'm pretty sure the Garbodor was the strongest out of all 3 of them despite the blue haired boy being their 'big bro' or something like that...

Me and Dragapult quickly got out of the alley and got home safely
_________________________________________

689 words

(Heyy A/N here, this is my third story. I'm not good at story writing so sorry for any grammar errors and repetitive phrases)