Can I Do This?...

Yana's pov:

I woke up very early due to worrying I will be late, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, gave my pokemon breakfast, ate some cereal, did my hair, got dressed, chose my team and by the time I was done it was time for me to leave.

I exited the house with Mimikyu on my shoulder and let Dragapult out from it's pokeball so I could get to the pokemon school faster, I got on its back and it flew in the correct direction.

We got to the entrance and I got off Dragapult and returned it to its pokeball, I walked up the stairs to where Professor Kukui's classroom is supposed to be aaand I knew it..

Mallow, Lillie, Lana, Sophocles, Kiawe and Ash are my classmates.

"Alola Yana!" Ash said.

"A-Alola..." I responded

"Oh so you guys already met Yana then?" Professor Kukui questioned.

They nodded and Professor Kukui suggested we go to the field to practice battling, we went down and Kiawe asked if we could battle. I agreed and we got into the battlefield.

"Let's go Turtonator!"

"Mimikyu come out!"

"Mimikyu is a Ghost and Fairy type pokemon so Dragon type moves won't work! Turtonator is at a disadvantage.." Rotom said.
_________________________________________
Story mode switched to Battle mode.

3rd person pov:

Yana: "Use Play Rough!"

Kiawe: "Turtonator use Shell trap!"

Mimikyu charges at Turtonator and Turtonator turns around and explodes it's shell but Mimikyu came out unscathed due to its disguise ability. Mimikyu uses Play Rough!

Healthbar

Mimikyu: █████████████████████

Turtonator:
██████████████

Kiawe: "use Flamethrower!"

Yana: "Use Night Shade!"

The two moves collide but Flamethrower overpowers the Night Shade and hits Mimikyu.

Healthbar

Mimikyu:
██████████████

Turtonator:
██████████████

Yana: "Now use Shadow Claw!"

Mimikyu scratches Turtonator with its ribbon like arms!

Healthbar

Mimikyu:
██████████████

Turtonator:
████████

Kiawe: "Use Flamethrower!"

Mimikyu gets burned!

Yana: "Alright! Let's do this!"

YYana twists her Mimikium Z and activates her Z-Power. She puts her hands in a heart and does the pose.

Mimikyu is powered by Z-Power!

Yana: "Use Let's Snuggle Forever!"

Mimikyu jumps up and stretches it's disguise and covers Turtonator, it attacks Turtonator from inside the disguise!

Healthbar

Mimikyu:
██████████████

Turtonator:

Yana wins!
_________________________________________
Battle mode switched to Story mode.

"Woah.. Kiawe lost..." Mallow said with surprise coating her voice.

"O-Oh! Here!.." Yana said throwing an oran Berry to Kiawe

He caught the Berry "Thanks." He says as he gives the berry to Turtonator and it returns back to normal. "That was a good battle" Kiawe said acknowledging her battle skills.

"T-Thanks Kiawe..." Yana nervously said.
_________________________________________

426 words.

(Hii sorry this chapter is kinda short.. I keep forgetting my ideas and I can't keep a routine.)