What Does Yana Think Of The Cast?

Ash- very confident and rushes in without thinking, very good at battling.

Mallow- a great cook, her extrovertedness is blinding to Yana.

Lana- likes her company, allows her to play with Frillish.

Lillie- a nice girl, she does her best so that Mimikyu or any of her Pokemon don't touch her. Will wait until she's ready.

Sophocles- she doesn't mean to be rude with this but she thinks that he's not suited to run or anything. She acknowledges that he's smarter than the rest of them though.

Kiawe- she admires him, he's good in battle and kind. But she denies that she has a "crush" on him. Although one time her hair got a little too close to Charizard's tail...

Professor Kukui- his enthusiasm reminds her of Lohan when he was younger. A great teacher and sees him as a father figure.

Olivia- a very nice woman, but she keeps falling and getting hurt. Yana worries about her sometimes.

Team Skull trio- just 3 weirdos in a gang.

Hapu- the first Kahuna she battled and got her Ghostium Z from her.

Nurse Joy- too many identical relatives.

Officer Jenny- same thing with Nurse Joy.

Lohan- her big brother, she loves him but dislikes the fact that he babies her wherever they are. He's her only biological family left.
_________________________________________

219 words.

Okay before you ask "where's Team Rocket?" She didn't meet them yet.

This is just a filler chapter so that it can give you some sustenance.