Akala Curry.

3rd person pov:

Everyone was sleeping peacefully although Yana woke up way too early and felt too awkward to stay awake but she couldn't go back to sleep.

Everyone except for Yana was sleeping peacefully... Until... Ash suddenly screamed very loudly and woke everybody up, the PTSD in Yana (from her backstory) made her jolt out of bed and run to the boy's rooms.

She slammed the door open.

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?! I HEARD SOMEONE SCREAMING!" Yana exclaimed worried for her friends mental health.

"Yeah sorry about that Yana.." Ash said scratching the back of his head.

"That was you?" She pointed to him as he nodded.

"Why did you sound like a girl I thought Lillie was getting kidnapped.." Her mind is still scrambled from the adrenaline so she sounds a little rude right now. Normally she would never say shit like this.

Ash had his jaw dropped while Kiawe was holding back a laugh. They knew that she was just a little winded by the adrenaline that shot into her brain but God damn.

(Context: when everyone was at Yana's house in "Learn About My Life" while Yana was making dinner Lohan told everyone that if there's a sudden loud noise from another room her brain will send 200 gallons worth of adrenaline to her body and she instinctively run towards it and slams the door open. She will say slightly sarcastic things to you without realizing it because of this quirk. Afterwards she will apologize profusely.)

Time skip.

After Yana apologized a million times to Ash, Everyone was now in the lobby of the Pokemon Center. Talking about stuff.

Everyone turned to Turtonator and Marowak who were fighting again. Kiawe sighed.

"Come on, stop fighting." He said.

They made sounds of their own before Marowak launched itself into Turtonator's core and got stuck.. Again..

"What do I do with you?" Kiawe sighed as he returned them into their Pokeballs.

Olivia and Professor Kukui then came into frame.

"Good. I'm glad that all of you are here." Professor Kukui said.

"Now it's time to reveal what today's activities are all about." Olivia said.

"Oh, I can't wait." Mallow said out of excitement.

"Me neither." Lillie followed, Ash then raised up his hand.

"Me! Me, me, me, me, me!" Ash exclaimed.

"What's on your mind?" Professor Kukui asked.

"You see, I really want to learn how to use a new Z-Move right away. So, Olivia, can we have our grand trial as soon as possible?" Ash said with a huff of excitement.

"Well, why not? No time like the present!" Olivia walked as Ash lit up with determination.

"Mm, kidding!" Olivia said turning around making Ash disappointed.

"You're not ready for a grand trial yet." Olivia shrugged her arms.

"Man, I was so psyched.." Ash looked down.

"Now, Ash, as you already know, there are other trials you need to pass before the grand trial to see if you're ready." Professor Kukui said.

Ash leaned forward.

"I'll do them all! I'm so ready and I'm going to pass every single one!" He said.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Olivia said as Ash made a sulking expression.