A Memory in Akala!

(This happens a few days after part 7)

Kiawe's Charizard had startled Tauros when it landed and got really angry, it charged at Charizard also hitting an unexpecting Ash. During their conflict a midday form Lycanroc came from above and separated them.

"Alola!" A dark skinned woman said coming from the entrance. "Now stop being so angry, there there." she said before kissing its nose and calmed down the Tauros.

"Who is she?" Sophocles said. "I sure don't remember her from school at all." Lana said.

"You did a great job back there with Tauros, you're something else" she says before kissing Charizard's snout.

"Olivia!" Kiawe said walking up to her.

"Alola, Kiawe!" She says as she pulls him into a hug. "Wow your out of my sight for 5 seconds and look how much you've grown! Such a handsome boy."

"You know her Kiawe?" Ash said.

"I do."  Kiawe replied. "This is Olivia, the Kahuna of Akala island."

"Huh? The island kahuna?" Ash said with shock.

Later the gang was in the classroom while Professor Kukui said that they were going to visit Akala island for a class field trip.

"That's awesome! The grand trial!" Ash exclaimed standing up from his seat.

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" Kukui said to Ash.

"Well, maybe.." Ash said sheepishly while the others laughed except for me which I just let Mimikyu climb on my shoulder.

"Alola class! I'm Olivia, the Kahuna of Akala Island. I'll be in charge of your field trip, it's so nice to meet you! First, as a way of saying hello-" she tripped and fell down, then said "nothing to see nothing to see!" sheepishly.

"Here you go!" Olivia said holding out a bag. She had given us charms and bracelets, she gave me a pendant that had a purple rock on it which I found quite pretty.

(The pendant, picture not mine)

"This is very pretty, what do you think Mimikyu?" I showed Mimikyu the pendant and it taped on it with its claw and made the cry of approval.

"I guess getting something like that may not be that exciting for everyone.." Olivia said while scratching her cheek.

"Oh that's not true at all Olivia!" Ash said.

"Really? Well the thing is you see, look herhere manage an arts and crafts shop" Olivia said showing her Z-Ring

"A Z-Ring!" Ash said excitedly.

"Which contains a Z-Crystal, Rockium Z." Olivia continued.

"Rockium Z? So cool!" Ash said.

"Are you taking on the island challenge?" Olivia asked Ash.

"Oh yeah! I wanna have another grand trial!" Ash stood up from his seat.

"Oh really? This field trip might lead to your wish." Olivia told Ash

"Oh yeah now I'm really getting fired up!" Ash exclaimed.
_________________________________________

462 words.

(I'm just gonna leave it here because I'm tired, sorry that I posted this chapter so late. Anyway please comment, I want to know your opinions about this book.)