Yippee... More People...

It's been 3 days since I met Ash and he just asked if I wanted to meet his friends today and not wanting to hurt his feelings I said yes, I regret it.

"I'm not ready to meet other people!" I groaned as my brother tried to cheer me up.

"Now now, I think this will be a great experience for you. You can make new friends!"

"But what if they don't like me or find me creepy?"

"They won't I promise"

I just got my stuff ready and made sure all of my empty pokeballs, my pokeballs (containing my team), my Mimikium Z, some berries and some heals were there. I payed a visit to the egg upstairs in my bedroom closet.

"Hey there little fella, I hope you hatch into a strong pokemon.." I put the heated blankets back on the egg, it was definitely taking longer to hatch than usual. When Dragapult was still an egg it hatched after 2 weeks in the closet.

Suddenly as I was making my way down stairs there was a knock, I opened the door and there stood Ash..

"Come on! I already gathered them at Mallow's family restaurant!"

"M-Mallow?.."

"She's one of my friends, now let's go!" He said before running off.

"W-Wait!!" I shouted before catching up to him and following him to a restaurant.

He let me go first and as I entered I got jumpscared by party poppers and streamers, I fell backwards and looked up to see 5 people, a blonde girl with white clothes and a white sun hat, a green haired girl with her hair in twin tails, a blue haired girl that I first thought was a boy, a short and circular boy, and a dark skinned boy whose hair kinda looks like a campfire.

"Alola surprise!" The 3 girls said, that shit wasn't even a surprise it was a jumpscare.

The green haired girl helped me up and introduced herself along with the rest.

"I'm Mallow, she's Lillie, she's Lana, He's Sophocles and He's Kiawe!" Mallow said while pushing me towards them.

'I'm actually about to cry why did she push me towards the others...' I thought to myself as I sweatdropped.

"I-im... Y-Yana......." I managed to squeak out trying to mask the anxiety in my voice.

"Sorry but can you be a little louder?" Lana asked and I started to panic out of embarrassment.

"I-im Yana..." I said a bit louder.

"Nice to meet you Yana!" Lillie said, I then noticed Kiawe staring at me intently and I realized he was staring at my Z-ring.

"How'd you get a Z-Ring like that? It looks different." Kiawe said while inspecting my Z-Ring.

"U-uhm.. It's hard t-to explain..."

"Then could you show us? I wanna gather data." Sophocles said.

"O-okay..."

We were now outside and looking for a target in the forest, a Grubbin popped out of the ground at the perfect time. I switched out my Ghostium Z for my Mimikium Z and let out my Mimikyu, I twisted the Z-crystal and the move activated.

I did not like using this move because the pose is ridiculous and embarrassing, I put my hands into a heart and did the most FRUITY pose in existence.

Mimikyu charged at the Grubbin. "Use Let's Snuggle Forever!!" Mimikyu's eyes lit up and jumped up and it's cloth expanded from the bottom and landed on the Grubbin.

(Just like this but the Tyranitar is a Grubbin, gameplay not mine!)

After that I looked back at everyone and they looked like they saw 100 ghosts.

"That's terrifying..." Ash said with his jaw dropped.

"W-Was it really that scary?..." I looked at Mimikyu and it hopped on my shoulder, Mimikyu is so adorable.

"What do you think?" Sophocles exclaimed.

"S-Sorry! I have o-other ghost type pokemon at my house... D-do you wanna see them? I just wanted to make a good first impression..."

They exchanged looks before shouting "Sure!"

(At Yana's house)

I opened the door and let them inside. "My brother is at his lab so there isn't anyone home except for my pokemon"

"I don't see any pokemon" Kiawe said right before Sinistea popped out and scared him. He screamed like a little girl.

"Hi there Sinistea! Where are the others?"

Sinistea gibbers something.

"Ohh alright, thanks"

Sinistea then hops away, while I prepare 18 bowls of pokemon food.

"So what was that all about?" Mallow asked.

"You'll see" I say as I finish preparing the bowls and places them on the floor. "Everyone! Have your food!" Suddenly a bunch (12) of pokemon appears from out of nowhere and begins to eat. "You too guys" I say as I throw my pokeballs in the air and my team emerges from said pokeballs.

"After your done eating get in a horizontal line!"

After my pokemon have finished eating which didn't take long I introduced them.

"This is Spiritomb, Palossand, Chandelure, Mimikyu, Gengar, Dragapult, Frillish, Mismagius, Haunter, Aegislash, Trevenant, Runerigus, Yamask, Sinistea, Drifblim and Rotom."

The flying pokedex took pictures of my pokemon. "Data updated!" It said, weird af.

"Looks like it's going to rain heavily out there" My brother said as he walked in the house.

"Oh! Hi Lohan!" I said and hugged him, then turned to the group.

"This is Lohan, my older brother." I said as I introduced him to my.. New friends? I guess?

"Wait like the Lohan?!" Sophocles said, the reason why he said the is because my brother is a famous archaeologist.

"Yeah." I replied.

"That's so cool!" Ash exclaimed.
_________________________________________

944 words

This chapter was edited, I just realized how short I used to make my chapters lmao.

To be continued on the next chapter.