chapter 17

Chapter : 17

A/n p.o.v

It's been 2 day   Jungkook ignore everybody in house .  he come home late and go office early in the morning and not even had his breakfast at home  . he  become more cold after the marriage .

Mr and Mrs jeon  know why he doing this but they just shut their month . even  Mr jeon want to talk with him he just ignore and not answer his call  . he know he doing wrong but he just want to give his parents lesson so they can understand  their did wrong with him 

Y/n is obsessive jungkook behavior  but she thought this is  his neutral behavior  so she just ignore him .

At office

Jungkook p.o.v

I am doing my work than I remember about y/n . I am not check  her background  so I call my  P A. to my office cabin .

How can I forget about her  I  looked at the corner of my office and moving the pen with my fingers . I just in my thoughts then my P A.  knows the door . I look forward and give him to nodded to come inside .

He come and stand in front of me and say .

P.A. : yes sir .

I look at him and say .

Jk: I want information about girl .

I say with cold voice . he just nodded then ask .

P.A : OK sir but .... Who is she ? .

I look at him  and put my pen on tebal and say .

Jk: just do what I say hmmm .don't ask questions back .

I say and move my eyes to laptop .

P.A :  OK sir but how I  gonna take out her information.. Sir without .....

I cut him and say .

Jk: it's not my problem do  what i say and do whatever you want but I just want her information .

I say in angry because my mind is just mess  listen my voice he looks at down and nodded I can say  I'm scared him because he is sweating so I took deep breath and say .

Jk: look is really important to me I want her every information OK.

He again nodded , I'm doing my work and my  P. A. Go out . I just sign and put my self in to work I don't want thinking about her and make my mind mess .

Jimin p.o.v.

Today I am free because I don't have any work  so I thought come and meet jungkook , but Jin hyung give me his file for jungkook signed  so I also bringing with me I come inside the building everyone wish me good afternoon  I also wish to them back  I come inside to lift and  go to jungkook office floor .I press 34 no button  lift start go up I'm waiting to arrive at the floors after some time I come to the floors and come out from the lift and gone to jungkook office but I look at jungkook P. A. come out from his cabin and looked  very tension I'm sure jungkook is here and he is not his good mode .  I  come  torward him he looks at me .