chapter 8

Chapter:8

Morning Time

Y/n p.o.v.

I'm sitting on my bad two day pass without grandma , I miss her so much Everytime I do something I only remember her , she is the one who always wake me up in the morning but this two day she is not with me , she never let me lose my hope , everything is here but you not after you go Mr & Mrs jeon is Stay here their are really good Parsons and I feel really relief with them . I Singh and go to take shower , I already had my bakefast  but I not take shower so gonna take now . I go to closet to take my clothes , I open the closets door and looking for my clothes to wear today , after searching I finally found simple black jeans and pink hoodie I take out but little box is drop down i see and took the box in my hand and open for see what inside the box .

I open the box and see little beautiful gold blue water drop  necklace . The necklace give by my grandma on my 12 birthday . I only wear the necklace one day I Neve wear the necklace because I scared it's most be gonna break .

Tears is coming out , I just Singh and close the box and place on bed and go to bathroom to take shower. After some time I come out and do my hair and apply some cream and lipsbam and take the little box and come to the mirror and wear the necklace and said .

Y/n : I know you always want me to wear this necklace but I never wear but now I Neve take out this necklace on my neck , I promise grandma .

( I hope you guys like this necklace 😊😊)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( I hope you guys like this necklace 😊😊)

Wiped out my tears I come out from the room and gonna to Cafe , I can't stay all day in home , I gonna but Mr jeon is call me I stop and looking him why he stop me .

Mr jeon: where are you going y/n ?

Y/n : hmmm.... Uncle actually I ..  I going to Cafe .

Mrs jeon: but why my dear? .

Y/n : aunty I really feel bored at home so ....  I thought to go cafe and start my work .

Mr jeon: ok y/n you can go but not stay out late night ok .

I smail and nodded and went out .

Jungkook p.v.o.

It's been two days I have lots of work , I even not go home for rest , thanks to God I have room in the office so I can take rest .

I don't think I can go Busan to meet mom and dad their already know I m in Korea because of namjoon hyung jimin hyung tell Mom dad that I am in Korea , I just Singh, try to complete my work schedule so I can take some rest .

My phone ringing without looking I answered the phone and place on my era .

Jk: yes.

Jimin: jungkook you have meetings in 30 minutes ok.

mr & mrs. jeon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें