chapter 16

Chapter :16

A/n p o v.

They arrive  Seoul  and come home  . Mrs Han welcome them with warm smail they go to living room . jungkook go his room directly . Mr Mrs jeon and y/n sit on the sofa and Mrs Han burning the water for them then Mrs  jeon spoke.

Mrs jeon : sweetie , meet Mrs Han  she is head of  maid and you can say second mom of jungkook she is the one who take care of him more than me .

Y/n stand up and give her below and give smail to her .Mrs Han also do same ,than Mr  jeon say  .

Mr jeon : honey  go and show her to her room . she  also need rest  . go .

Mrs jeon hummed and take y/ n with her and show her to her room  which beside jungkook room .

Y/ n look at the room and admired everything in room Mrs jeon look at y/n and say .

Mrs jeon : you like it your room y/n ?

She ask because she thought y/ n don't like it . but she feel relief when y/n nodded her head .

Y/n : mom my suitcase . you found ?

Y/ n ask Mrs jeon nodded her head and say.

Mrs jeon : yes dear I found .

Y/n : where you found it?

Mrs jeon: actually the workers put your suitcase accidentally other car they why but I found in the  morning don't worry I tell maid to burning you suitcase your room OK .

Y/ n nodded .

Mrs jeon: OK sweetie take some rest you most be really  tight . OK

After say this Mrs  jeon come out from the room and go her own room . y/n is also led down on the bad and sleep because all night she is not sleep well .

Time skip

In jungkook room.

Jungkook p.o.v .

I come my room and sit on the bad and massage my head with my left hand and thinking about y/n . she is really simple girl . I have to know everything about her so I can handle her easily . I just in my thoughts and my phone is ringing . I took my phone and look at the ID it's jimin hyung now why he calling me . I answer the call and put on my ear .

Jk: yea hyung .

Jimin :  WHY YOU NOT CALL US ON YOUR WEDDING . CAN YOU PLEASE MINDS TO EXPLAIN  . I NEED ANSWER RIGHT NOW 

What how  he found out sh!t . his voice is really lowed I think he mad at me I have to do something .

Jk: hyung  who .... Who say you this .

Jimin: uncle post news on Instagram you   stupid .

Jk: WHAT !!!!!

I just cat the call without  listen him and open the Instagram and read the news

MR.JEON