025

"Laney i'm so sorry," Spider followed Delaney up her street. why the fuck did she choose to walk to school yesterday?

"please, just listen to me i can explain," he practically pleaded, falling into step beside her. 

when she found out he was in on the whole JoJo and Amerie scheme, boy was she mad. 

"and say what? that you did all this to get out of doing a class?" Delaney stopped in her tracks, dumfounded by the words that just came out of the blond's mouth. she gripped onto the strap of her backpack, "you put a teachers career in jeopardy, Spencer." Her voice softened slightly as she spoke, almost as if she didn't want to admit it. 

"and you knew, that whole time we were protesting, that you, Dusty, and Ant caused this. you knew the whole time we were kissing what was happening." Delaney's eyebrows furrowed, wanting to know why he did it. 

Spider stood there quietly, letting the blows hit him. he knew he was the one in the wrong. 

"Was all this some plan, getting close to me, so you could get to Amerie get her back for doing you wrong?" she gestured between them. she didn't even want to think of that as a possibility, but she has to. 

she knew this whole time why he had a grudge against her, after all, Amerie and her were really close. 

he shook his head, taking a deep breath in. "no, this is real, i'm over Amerie," Spider stated whilst looking down at her, a slight frown on his face. 

"and how am i supposed to know that?" Delaney's voice quietened as she spoke.

the silence from him was enough. 

"you just have to trust me," He shrugged, trying to maintain eye contact with her, though she was looking at anything but him. 

"i don't know if i can do that right now." Delaney shook her head. 

and with that, she continued her walk to her house, leaving him behind. 

Spider didn't bother to go after her, knowing what reply he would've gotten if he did.