024

"Missy?" Delaney asked, her best friend sitting on a spinny chair, clearly delusional she had made fake nails out of sticky notes, and was holding a stapler. 

"You are right! Sasha trampled my heart so bad." The girl sniffled, talking to the stapler. Amerie gave her friends a concerned glance. "Now i think i like white boys," she sobbed, throwing her head back. 

Darren covered their mouth with their hand, in shock of the scenario. "Started watching blues clues the other day." Missy kept rambling about some nonsense. 

"Missy, are you okay?" Amerie stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on the girls knee. 

Ant and Cash walked into the storage room, rubbing their tired eyes. "what did she take?" Ant whispered to Delaney, leaning an elbow on her shoulder. 

the brunette only shrugged in reply, to which Cash answered his question. "Red cordial."

Missy then screamed, snapping the stapler at herself. "Suger high. she's super dehydrated, needs water." Darren came to the conclusion, taking the cordial bottle off of her. 

"im super thirsty," Delaney mumbled, dreaming of a nice icey cold glass of water. 

"This," Amerie turned to ace the teenagers, her eyes pinpointing Ant. "Is your fault, you're coming with me." she chucked the bottle at him. 

---

As Ant and Amerie were out on the quest to get water, the rest of the students sat in Woodsy's office, eating what was left of the lollies. 

"I'm gonna get so many cavities," Delaney threw a skittle in the air, catching it in her mouth. 

Everyone was sleep deprived. it turns out sleeping on the hard floor and using an inflatable dick as your pillow gave you a bad night's sleep. 

Sasha mindlessly fiddled with her many necklaces. "do you think they got caught?" she asked, looking around the group of teenagers, who were sitting in a circle. the group nodded without a second thought. 

Dusty and Spider were laying on their backs, looking up at the ceiling. obviously, the two didn't get much sleep. their thoughts kept them awake. 

Delaney chuckled, "knowing Ant he probably asked to make a pit stop to the bathroom." some of the students laughed at this, recalling him telling the group that he needed to go, every hour of the protest. 

"What's going on between you and Ant, anyway?" Sasha smiled, playfully nudging Laney in the shoulder. this spiked the interest of Spider, who was not sat up straight, listening intently. 

boy does he wanna hear her answer. 

Delaney smacked a hand over her mouth in shock. "Wait? do you think we're you know.." Sasha nodded. "nothings happening between us. Ant is like my best friend, it's a pity you think us being friends means we like each other. because i can make it very clear that i don't." She was quick to defend herself, earning a small smile from Spider.

"Jeez okay, i was just wondering, cuz you guys are like, always all over each other,"  the pink haired girl retaliated.

"you need to get some water into your system. the red cordial's getting to you," Delaney smiled sarcastically, changing the topic of conversation. 

Spider cleared his throat as Amerie barged into the room, "Speaking of water." 

though she didn't seem to be holding any bottles in her hands. Amerie charged up to Dusty and started yelling loudly. 

"Say it Dusty, I need to hear you say it!" she waved her hands in the air, all Dusty did in reply was give her a blank stare. 

"say what?" he questioned, leaning back on his hands. 

"that you fucked me over just to get out of doing a class, that you made up the rumour about me and JoJo. Actually, that the whole thing was your idea!" 

Most of the teenagers left the room as she was yelling, to give the two some space, but Darren, Quinni, Sasha, Spider, and Delaney stayed. 

the office filled with silence as he tried to think of something, anything to say. 

"Say it!" Amerie screamed in his face, causing Delaney to flinch, grabbing onto Spider's hand. He gave it a comforting squeeze in reply. 

Dusty didn't do or say anything, only gave her one final look before leaving the room. 

Something caught Quinni's attention, and she turned to face the window. "It's JoJo! JoJo is back!" the girl yelled excitedly, speaking for the first time in days. 

everyone walked up to the window as Darren opened it, seeing a smiling Miss Obah standing outside. 

"Miss, please come back. We want you back." Darren held the window up. " We don't wanna be anyone elses sluts, we wanna be your sluts," Quinni explained, earning a warm smile from Delaney, who had let go of Spider's hand to stand next to her friends. 

"Uh, i think we're about to get dragged out of here, people," Cash announced to the students , who were all pressed against the windows, cheering at their teacher. 

And soon enough, firemen pushed open the barricaded doors to the school. Everyone got escorted out of the building to go see their family. 

Except Delaney didn't have anyone to go to, so, she ran up to Miss Obah and gave her a tight hug. 

"I'm so happy your back," she smiled brightly at her SLT's teacher, before Darren and Quinni joined the group hug. 

------

-----

FILLER CHAP! 

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 40K READS ❤️