022

Lifting her graphic tshirt over her shirt, Delaney stretched her arms over her head. She made matching t shirts with Ant, which said 'FREE MISS OBAH!' in neon pink paint. She replaced her previous shirt with the baby tee, before fixing up her hair and walking out of the bathroom. Everyone had some kind of item on them which showed they were apart of a protest, whether it was a tshirt or a giant inflatable penis. 

the group of protesters gathered in the art room to devise their strategy. "everybody, cover up your clothes with another shirt, preferably something baggier, so they don't see what we're up to," Amerie stated, gesturing to the white board, which had an agenda of things to discuss on it. 

the students nodded in agreement, "just gotta add some final touches," Delaney mumbled, sticking her tongue out as she painted black on Missy's hands, which ended up on her boobs. 

"tada!" she smiled happily as Missy removed her hands, showing the handprints. 

Sasha rolled her eyes playfully, before placing the end of the paintbrush against the boar, underlying the next statement. 

WHEN TO RIOT

"twelve pm. on the dot. no sooner, no later. we storm the hallways, gathering other students," The pink haired teen was obviously passionate about it being a good protestor, so, no one disagreed. 

"see you guys there," Amerie smiled at the SLT students as the bell wrung throughout the art room. 

-------

Sitting at the top of the stairwell next to Ant, Laney fiddled with the hem of her shirt, patiently waiting for the clock to hit twelve. "theres no fucking way you painted 'JoJo' on your ass," she laughed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Ant did it for me," Spider shrugged his shoulders, as if that was a completely rational thing to say. "and did dusty hold your hand for moral support?" Delaney blinked curiously, looking at the blonde sarcastically.