009

"oi darren, we still pregaming at yours before the slay ball?" Delaney asked, walking up to Amerie, Quinni, and Darren, who were all standing near the lockers, Amerie with a depressed look on her face. "yeah we are, Malakai is coming too," Quinni smiled brightly, greeting the girl before her with a side hug. 

"whats up with you?" she looked to Amerie, who seemed to be completely zoned out. "Malakai asked me to be his girlfriend just because we hooked up," Delaney's face dropped, "wait so you like, lost it.." her jaw was practically on the flaw when Amerie nodded her head, a slight smile creeping onto her face at the girls excitement. 

"Cash has us sorted, he actually might come too," Darren pulled their bag over their shoulder as they walked down the hall together, "wait so the eshay is coming with us to mardi gras?" Amerie, Quinni, and Delaney formed a conga line as she questioned.

"You like cash!" Quinni exclaimed, making the group stop, "Oh my god you totally do! i see you blushing!" Delaney smiled, her dimples showing. "ew, no i don't" They got immediately defensive at the comment, making Amerie raise her eyebrows. 

"when did this happen?" Quinni asked, jumping up and down with joy. "a while ago. I don't know what's going on, so i'm inviting him to find out," Darren shrugged their shoulders.

the rest of the walk to their first class was hell for Darren, as the girls were shouting out all types of things, playing around with them for having a crush on the schools eshay. 

---

The school bell rang loudly, signifying that the next class was underway. students began to file into the SLT's classroom, boredom already flooding through their bodies. 

Delaney took a seat beside Missy, who was going on about all the boys coming over hers to pregame before the slay ball. 

"soo.. you in? though i better. heard you're officially part of their band now," she looked up at the brunette, who was mindlessly drawing on her hand. "yeah, nah, i'm going to Darren's place, thanks for the invite though," Delaney replied, giving the girl beside her a sympathetic smile. 

"All right, peeps. Let's pipe down," Jojo walked into the noisy classroom accompanied by a middle aged man and a fairly young police officer. "Oh shit, five-o/ Shelve your pingers cash!" Spider looked over at cash, who didn't seem one bit phased about the joke, and instead, kept his eyes on his phone. "Shelve your kiddie porn, rock spider," he rolled his eyes, the comment causing Laney to snicker.