twenty eight

-------

Kajal, sneha, kritika were sobbing while watching movie which was emotional there men's were looking at them.with done face, they all were spending quality time together but they didn't know they have to watch movie.

Please why did he do that? She loved him..... Kajal said wiping her tears, subham pass her tissues.

Abhimanyu, shravan, shubham was done with this movie, which is nothing but making cry their girls.....after move ended kritika look beside her abhimanyu was not there.

maan kaha gaye?...she asked shravan
Usko urgent call karna tha kisiko...he said and kritika left to see him, she was walking towards there room, when she was pulled by waist, she was about to scream.

it's me... Abhimanyu said and she relax, he pin her on wall.

What you doing chodo muja...she said struggling but abhimanyu came more closer to her there chest were touching.

Chod na ka liya nahi pakda hu biwi...he says and kiss her neck softly, he look at her with his eyes goes on down on her lips and captured it.

Kritika close her eyes melt into his kiss, her hand was on his chest, abhimanyu stop and look her.

What? She said looking at him with curious eyes.

What are you doing to me biwi? He said.

what I'm doing to you? She said almost in whisper.

You are making me insane, insane for you, the moment my eyes fell on you, you were mine, only mine...he said kritika was looking at him.with her doe eyes. He kiss her cheeks and whisper in her ears.

don't give me that look biwi, i can do anything for you, it means i can fuck you here hard very hard, till i make you see those stars....he said kritika feel her cheeks are red, abhimanyu dirty talks were making her feel something down there.

------

A car stop infront of company, shravan came out from car his perfect body, styled hair, his suit was armani there was a broach on left side of his suit that refers he was from royal family.

bodyguards were behind him as he walks inside his company, his face was cold everyone greet him he just nod and enter his left and click on button 24.

He open his cabin door, but freeze on his spot when he saw sneha was seating on his chair like boss, she was acting like ceo, small smile plaster on his lips, he lightly knock on door and sneha reply come in.

She look at him, and fold her hand.....you're late mr.rathore any reason for that...she said with strict tone but she was looking cute with that pout.

shravan control his laugh, and clear his throat....I'm sorry boss, my wife was very clingy at morning so i have to stay in bed with her till she feel okay...he said and sneha face was cheery red..

Seeing her face shravan smirk, he walk towards her, seeing him she step back till she touch the wall, shravan stand infront of her.

so miss.ceo, am i still late? He said and sneha nods looking at him.....i was waiting for you...saying she fix his tie which was came out, she touch the broach it was sign of tiger and eagle.

It's so beautiful... She said shravan smile..... You will get one of this which will be more beautiful... He said sneha was look at him with confused.

Why would i get one.. I'm not princess...

yes you are my princess, after marrying me you will be part of royal family, my wife, shravan singh rathore's wife..... He said stretching every words with his deep voice.

Sneha never see this side of him, he was ready to claim her, ready to make her his, ready to do anything for her.

his wife.

There was an knock on door, startling them both...shravan curse whoever is knocking on door.

It was shubham came with his black coffee and with some files.

Here's your coffee, before drinking it hear me , after one hour you have meeting with mr. Rajput he wants to invest on our new project.... After that you have meeting with dubai cilent and after you have meeting with mr. Shergil he wants you to invest in his oprhan and that's all you have schedule today.

Okay now get out... He said while checking some paper.

sneha look at him and smile shravan was indeed hard work person, he manage everything very well she was feeling proud that this man is going to be her future husband..... She was in her deep thought, she didn't see shravan was looking at her.

Are you thinking about our marriage sweetheart.... He said getting her back to reality.

No..no..i just that...she loss her words shravan laugh..

don't worry my princess, our wedding and honeymoon will be best just you prepare for wedding and I'll prepare for our honeymoon...he said and sneha walk outside because of shyness..

I'm leaving have a nice day mr.shravan..she said running outside shravan chuckled at her cuteness.