chapter 5

Love your parents, everyone leave, but they stay.

_ unknown

LAst night, i gotta call from bhai, he said ma and dad anniversary is coming.. I should come home, n celebrate there anniversary.

**

Shravan, i can't you know my parents will never, leave me at that hour, impossible.

But you can try, it's my birthday. He said

see I'm telling you i can't, dont force me.I'll kick you.

And I'm saying you r come at my party, i wanna meet you with my close friends, and mom dad, please kri it's about my words. He said.

i huff in anger, why can't he understanding.

Listen, i can't n that's final byeee. I said and left him alone.

....

happy anniversary maa papa. I said n hug both of them.

Kriti stand with them i click your picture. Bhai said

We were having dinner, when suddenly loud thud was coming from our entrance door.

who's there at this time. Dad said n went see.

i check the time it was 1 clock, suddenly i was feeling bad vibes from inside.

first we thought it was some kids but after hearing dad shouts, i went to see.

my whole body was freeze, my heart was beating loud ...i never expected him to be here infront of my dad.

infront of my family.

i never expected him

shravan to be here.

...

i.don't wanna talk to you, go inside call kritika. Shravan said he was in drunk.

oyyy zaban samal ka baat kar. Akshay said, as he push shravan.

kritika come outside. He shouts.

All our neighbours was watching this drama, in.my entire life i never did something to embarrass my parents.

and here this guy has take sec to destroy everything.

SHARAVAN!! I called him.

kri, why didn't you came? Huhh? Didn't i tell you, i need you there. He said as he was caring my cheeks.

Shravan ya saab kya hai? You r humiliating my family. I said but he pull me towards him, aggressively.

Humiliating, if you really know the word meaning, you won't have said that kri.. He said ,i can feel his anger, his hand was gripping so tight, my arms must probably have marks.

i was standing there, waiting for you for hours, even i called you dammit, you should throw your phone when you doesn't know how to receive it..

Kri,mom dad my friends were asking me.about the girl I'm gonna introduce to them, but i standing there like a fool, embarass, to speak. Why did you do that? He said and starts to push me.

kriti what's this all, iskaliya humna tumko university baja tha. Dad said as he stand in front of us.

didn't i tell you, not to make friends, especially this who doesn't respect others. They doesn't have shame, maybe there parents like them, disrespectful. Dad said with each word was hate. Hate towards shravan.

and the next, was something i never dare to see, the man who grew me up , who was my hero, my supporter, he was slapped by shravan.

My tears were flowing, my body was shivering. I'm just looking at.my dad, whose glasses were fallen in ground because of the sudden hit.

Looking at shravan, the hate, the anger, the humiliation was coming out,

i turn him around and slap him not one ,not two, till I'm done with him.. He was straight sganding, and that's what i hate most now, i want him weak just like he hit my father.

He is weak

man who raise there hands

Are weak.

He ia my father!!! How dare you to do that!! I.said and grab his collar.

you came all the way, here to ask me why didn't i came right?.

you were the reason, i fucking hate you!! Shravan singh rathore i hate you!! I said and starts to hit him in his chest, my tears was like river,it was flowing.

Don't say something, you never meant, he said and stop me from hitting him.

I'm sorry kri, I'm jerk I'm sorry, he said and kiss my hands.

why it's feeling good n bad at same time?

I pull my hand from his.

go away, don't show me your face, and don't even try to.contact me. I said he was just.looking at me.

you r.really want this.. He said hia voice was soft.

yesss, i don't want to see you, please go way. I said and push him.

kri!!

Didn't you hear what she said? Go away. Before I'll call police. Akshay said as he push him.

Fine you wanna me go, I'll go, you don't wanna see my face, I'll never come back, kritika you hearing me right, i know you heard me.. He said and get inside his car n drove away.

....

I...im sorry dad, i though he is just good guy, believe me dad, i never expected to this happen... I said,

my tears was non stopping, it hurts to see my dad to face this situation because of me, what hurt the most is he is not looking at me.

he is silent.

and i hate this silence.

To be continue....