chapter sixteen

Author pov

Shravan the one who robbed the store was ishaan man.. Said shubham his friend.

That fucker... He clinch his jaw in anger, did you track him.. He spoke.

Yess our mens track him and right now he is an your basement.. Shubham said and shravan smirk.

Screaming and crying voice was echoing in basement, two mens were tied one was crying other was silent waiting for someone.

Sound of shoe heels make both of man look straight up.

No bushing around, kill them... Shravan said to his mens.

Shravan if you kill me it will be headline on news, you don't want people to know you were the one who killed me.. Ishaan said and shravan nod his head.

Yeahh you r right, it will be chaos... He look at his mens... Make it look like accident... He said and left without turning back..

shravannn waittt.. .. Ishaan scream his lungs outt.

****
yeahh dad everything is silved here,it was nothing dad.. Yeahh will be back in tomorrow.. Shravan said..

he seat on his chair having view of outside world while sipping his whisky..

wait for me kritika, I'll be back and settle everything between us, everything.. He whisper and close his eyes..

****
Kritika beta look this one...kalpana abhimanyu mom said.. The red colour suits you perfect..

It's looking beautiful.. Kritika said....we'll have this one bhaiya pack this one...said kalpana.

Kritika was checking more lehngas, her phone buzzes she check caller I'd it was abhimnayu. She answer it.

hello..
WHat are you doing? Have lunch? He asked
Noo i..
Why biwi? You want ne to come there to feed you huh??tell mee why didn't you have lunch it's almost 3 : 30.. He said and kritika sighed.
listen, im with your mom, she is selecting lehngas for me. She said
Okay, do good shopping, and eat something okay biwi.. He said and kritika humed.
words biwi.. He said in strict tone
okay pati jii.. She said hung up the call with laugh.

***
What!! Biwi cut the call??

Wait till I'm coming biwi, im missing her soooo muchhh..

knock knock..
Com in.. He said and fix his suit.

Sir the meeting will be in 15 min..said his secretary..

Okay I'll be there...he said

At morning

Kritika was drying her hair, when she get call of abhimanyu.

So early in morning... She whisper n received the call..

Biwi what you doing.. He said
nothing just drying my hair... She said.
But suddenly abhimanyu cut the call.

huhh? What happen?

Her phone rings again and this time it was video calling from.abhimanyu, kritika pick it..

on video call..

Bolo? She said but abhimanyu was looking at her, kritika shyly smiles.

He was wearing normal casual wear, still looking handsome.

Abb hum kya bola biwi, app itni khubsurat hokar hamara samna kade ho, humari tho bolti hee band hui hai.. He said and kritika smile, whenever abhimanyu compliment her she instantly starts to blushing.

Kritika beta..her mom called her she look at abhimanyu and he nod with smile

I'll call you back biwi...he said and kritika nod..

****

Omgggg she was looking so beautiful my biwi looks so pretty, i should apply her kajal to keep evil eyes away from her.. Abhimanyu said to himself.

wait for me biwi.. He said and starts to continue his work.

To be continue😉😉

Vote for abhimanyu...