chapter twenty

Next day

Kritika woke up and look beside her abhimanyu was still sleeping she smile and kiss his forehead softly..

after done with morning routine, she starts to dry her hair infront of mirror.

abhimanyu look at her as he slowly get up and rest his back on headboard.

Kritika was wearing yellow saree which shows her perfect, flat waist, brown skin.

Kritika look at abhimanyu and blush as he was staring her with those brown intimate eyes.

He walks to her and back hugged her.

Kase laag rahi hai saree...kritika asked

Bohot acchi, ...she about to say..

Nikal doo...he answered and her face was all red, she lightly push him.

------

Abhimanyu wear his suit, as he was ready to go for company, kritika was searching something inside her bag, seeing her worry face abhimanyu asked her.

Biwi kya hua? ...he.asked

Woo ....she didn't answer as she get what she wanted, she came towards her husband and open her hand it was vermilion box.

abhimanyu smile softly , he took pinch of vermilion and apply it on her partition hair.

She close her eyes, some of sindoor falls on her nose.. Abhimanyu kiss her forehead with smile on lips.

-----
At living hall.

kritika straight goes to kitchen, she starts to make something sweet.

Everyone came downstairs, kalpana and shravan mother was serving poha to everyone.

maa kritika kaha hai....abhimanyu aksed.

Kitchen ma hai...she answered.

He goes to kitchen, kiritka was struggling to open upper cabinet, her hair was tie in bun which makes her back visible, as it was backlace blouse.

Abhimanyu help her and open her hair,

He wrap his hand around her waist resting his chin on her shoulder..

Nobody should see what's mine...he whisper and kiss her ear.

Maan stop ma will come,..she.said wiggling.

Let her come....pati hu tumara, pyaar karna ma kase sharam....he said giving kiss on her cheeks.

Beta halwa is amazing... Abhimanyu dad said as take bite of halwa.

Thank you dad...she said with smile.

Ya shravan abtaak nahi uta...param said to her second wife.

Kal raatko late aaye wo ghar, after wedding he got a call from company... She said and param nod in understanding.

soon the clicking sound of shoes echo in dinning room, here comes shravan with all dressup in black suit..

He takes his seat, kalpana signals kritika and she nod.

she serves poha in his plate, and bowl of halwa.

Kritika beta tum bhi bhet jau...param ji said.

She nods and takes seat beside abhimanyu.

----

Abhimanyu came to his room with kritika, there was a knock in there door.

kritika open and it was her mom.

She gives her box of diamond necklace it plain and gorgeous.

Tumara Liya beta...she said and kritika nod.

As it's ritual after wedding mother in law gives there daughter in law gold or silver .