chapter twenty three

This chapter has r@pe scene, violence
Blood, and gunshot...if not comfortable skip the chp...

------
When i saw kritika i thought i love her but it was just a attraction, but whenever i see sneha my heart beats so fast, like it will explode .. I'm very well know this is not just an attraction.. I'm in love with her....shravan said in his mind, he look  up at sky he take puff of his cigrate till it relax him..

He was in thoughts when abhimanyu stand beside him, shravan smirk and remove one stick and pass him.

Abhimanyu took it put between his lips, shravan pass him lighter.. And he light up the stick  and take puff of his cigrate.

Abhimanyu look at shravan and laugh, seeing this shravan rolls his eyes and take another puff.

I'm sorry for early...abhimanyu said shravan look at him.

It's okay, I'm too sorry..shravan said.

are serious about sneha...abhimanyu asked... I'm very serious about her bhai, thought of her leaving me makes me weak from inside,...shravan replied and close his eyes.

------

Next day.

Shravan was in company, his Secretary came and inform him someone is coming to meet him as an visitor.

He was checking files, when he hear those bangles tinkling he look up and saw sneha was standing there with straight face.

Sneha..he whisper n get up and walk towards her, what happened? He asked worried.

Shravan, do you love me? She asked suddenly and shravan hold her and nods.

i love you sneha,i really do...he said sneha hold his hand tightly.

T...then marry mee...she said in one go, shravan was shocked,her statement made him happy and confused at same time.

Sneha is something happened? Shravan said and sneha look at him and burst into tears, she hug me tightly, his suit was all in her tears.

i...i can't....i want you...i can't... She keeps says that, shravan bring her in couch side and made her in his lap, rubbing her back softly to make her calm down.

Shhh love, take your time....he said soon sneha stopped crying but still hugging shravan tightly.

tell me now what happen? Shravan asked softly while carring her hair.

yesterday after you drop me, bua and kaka ji came with some family, after kajal di asked what's all this, bua said she want me to marry someone, when i rejected she..she threatened us by saying she will kill our mom who is an hospital admitted..tears were again flowing as she remember yesterday scene...and t..they said they will kidnapped kajal and...an..and r@ped her by some mens....she burst again and tightly hug him even more.

Hearing this all shravan eyes were dark, he clench his teeth in anger, he can't let this fuckers live, after what they done to His love, he won't gonna leave them easily.

Some min laters he look down and saw sneha was sleeping her tears were still visible on her cheeks, her nose was red, lips were light parted as she breathe slowly. She was peacefully sleeping on shravan lap.

I won't let anyone touch a single strand of you, you are mine and I'm going to kill them who has made you cry...he said looking at sleeping sneha.

-----

Kajal was Alone at home, door was open in thud there was standing her bua and kaka ji with some mens.

w....what you want? She scream but her bua came towards her and slap her making her fall on floor.

Where is sneha? She asked with anger tone.... Wherever she is, she is safe from you assholes...she said one of men pull her by hair and throw her on ground.

great is this way you wanted right? Okay then boys destroy her, make her feel pain till she die, your sister may ran away, but you can't... She said seating on chair like queen and signal those mens.

One of men hold her hands, and other one put clothes inside her mouth.

remove her clothes... The women said and kajal widen her eyes she shakes her head as no.. tears were coming out of her eyes, she can't even scream.

One of them hold her leg but she kicked him on his dick, the man get anger and slap her so hard she lose all her energy..

One of them, pull her dupatta and throw it somewhere... Just then door open and and all four man were in ground dead, there forehead has hole and blood were every where.

the women look at door entrance there were so many men's in black suit gun in there hands.

They get aside letting there boss walk in, shravan get inside and saw the women and man who was shaking in fear, his gaze fall on kajal who was unconscious, he look at shubham and he nods.

He remove clothes from her mouth and pick her up and went outside..

now bua ji shall we talk...shravan said and both bua and kaka kii was in sweat..

My bodyguard are very friendly, they will take care of you both in my basement.. He said and look at his bodyguard who understand there boss.

-------

Kritika was in tears seeing her friend in this condition, abhimanyu side hugged her, rubbing her arms softly.

maan dekho na kya hua,usska bua na kya kiya, maan kuch tho Karo... She said crying ger heart out, her hand clinch abhimanyu shirt rightly.

Biwi saab tik hoga, shravan waha hai...he said claiming her, he look at kajal who was still unconscious, her Cheek has hand print, it was all red, her neck has red marks.

he close his eyes, kajal waa like sister to him, seeing her like this, tears were flowing from his eyes..

Doctor came and check kajal they injected liquid in her body.

What happened to her? Is she okay right? Kritika asked still sobbing.

Doctor look at abhimanyu then at kritika....she is not fine, seeing her body, her neck has red marks which maybe someone pull harshly something from her neck. And after she wakeup be gentle with her, whatever happen with her has affected her body and mind.... She might get panic attack... doctor said and left..

Kritika looked at abhimanyu seeing her in tears, abhimanyu hugged her..

maan why her?? Kritika spoke her head was on abhimanyu chest...
--------

to be continued...

🤧🤧