Chapter 18

It had been a week since Jungkook started spending time with V

Jungkook no longer flinched at V's touch. And following V around like a puppy became a habit for Jungkook. Although he didn't speak till now, after about the third day, he started answering V using some gestures like nodding and shaking his head.

"Jungkook.. come on, I have something to show you."

As usual, V found Jungkook staring outside the glass wall in V's room. Hearing V's voice, Jungkook slowly turned around.

"Come.." Seeing that Jungkook wasn't moving, he grabbed the boy's hand and led him to the next room.

"Tada! Here's your new room." Saying, V opened the door and let Jungkook in.

The room was beautifully decorated for Jungkook. It was equipped not only with a bed, a closet, and a small table, but also with a painting of a pack of wolves.

"Since can't wear my clothes every day, I brought you some clothes." V opened the closet and showed it to Jungkook. As he said, it was full of clothes of different colors and styles.

But.. Jungkook's eyes... those starry eyes were not shining as V expected.

"Jungkook, don't you like this room? Tell me if anything needs to change." Carefully looking at Jungkook's expressions, V asked.

Even though he was harsh to Jungkook at first, when he realized that Jungkook was not in good mental health, V controlled himself as much as possible in front of Jungkook.

But Jungkook didn't answer V's question as usual and ran out of the room.

"Ugh, did I miss something?" V once again looked around the whole room wondering if there would be any defects.

But when he couldn't find anything wrong, V came out of the room to see Jungkook watching an animal show on the TV. Sighing and shaking his head, V went straight to the kitchen to prepare something for dinner.

After making kimchi rice and dividing it into two plates, he came back to the living room to eat with Jungkook. But Jungkook was not on the sofa when he came, so V put the two plates on the dining table and closed it, and went straight to his room, but Jungkook was not there either.

For some reason V opened the door of the other room and peeked in. But seeing something he didn't expect, his eyes widened like saucers and he immediately closed the door again.

"Aish!" Struggling to calm his pounding heart, V took a quick breath and exhaled.

But when Jungkook's half-naked body, which had managed to make him so nervous for the first time, appeared before his eyes again and again, V bit his lower lip and clenched his fist.

He vividly remembered every curve of his milky body.

But the door of Jungkook's room opened, snapping V out of his intrusive thoughts. He looked at Jungkook with big eyes.