Prologue

Yggdrasil, a sacred tree. One way to connect with the all the different universes as believed by the ancients.

A beautiful woman dressed in all black at the foot of the Yggdrasil tree. The shining red lips matched her pale skin perfectly, enhancing her beauty, but those dark eyes full of greed showed that her soul was full of darkness.

She was pacing around the tree chanting some mantra. A red liquid in a golden goblet held between her beautiful hands was wetting the floor as she walked. She finished her walking after seven rounds and sat down in front of the tree.

There was a bonfire, in front of it a goblet full of crimson blood, and nine lifeless bodies. She injured a large root that had dug up from the ground and continued chanting some mantra while bathing the tree in the blood obtained from the beheading of a werewolf and a vampire.

As the sky was covered with gray clouds making the dark night sky even darker, the wind was blowing so fast that even the huge trees were twisting.

But in the midst of it all, the yggdrasil tree remained unmoved, silently watching the women who was soaking its roots in blood while chanting a mantra.

As her mantra chanting suddenly picked up speed, she finished bathing the root of the tree with blood and threw some powder in her hand towards the fire. At the same time, the dead bodies in front of her lifted up into the sky and started spinning around her.

In the next moment, several dark spirits crawled out through the root of the wounded tree towards the motionless corpse. As the root of the tree gradually recovered, the nine corpses once again fell to the ground.

Althenea, the beautiful young woman, the last link of a magical generation, stood up with a wicked smile.

"Your Highness!" The nine corpses bowed to her, sitting on one knee.

"You all belong to me from today!k I summoned you to this world. From today you have to work according to my orders. The day I take this whole world into my hands, you will all be free again." With a cruel look and a solemn voice, she walked forward among the dark souls that had come to life again. The nine dark spirits with pitch black eyes stood up and followed her.

As Althenea set out to her goal, the Moon Goddess, who was silently watching everything, proceeded to give life to her favorite Alpha and Luna once again to save her children and human children from the impending disaster.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 17 years,

"After that what happened grandma?"

"They lived their lives happily until they died. They had five children. The first prince was a true blood alpha, and there were three other alpha princes. The only female child in the family, was also an alpha. And she was their youngest child. But no matter how many children alpha taehyung had, luna jungkook was the first baby of him. Alpha taehyung had taken care of his luna like a little child until his death. Luna jungkook died at the age of 101. That day, alpha taehyung didn't remove luna from his arms. His last request was that they both be buried in the same place, in the same coffin. No one had thought much of it. But after a while, alpha taehyung also had closed his eyes forever in luna jungkook's arms. After that, according to alpha's request, they were placed in the same coffin. They are sleeping under the cherry blossom tree in front of the palace." Grandma finished her story and looked at the little princess who was looking at her with shining eyes.

"Hey crazy girl.. aren't you tired of hearing the same story yet? Go now.. I want to spend some time with grandma." Suddenly, the conversation between grandmother and granddaughter was interrupted by a deep loving voice.