Chapter 19

A month later,

A month later,

Throughout this month, Taehyung learned how to shoot, fight with humans, and how to deal with humans with Suga aka Yoongi.

Taehyung soon realized that Yoongi was not as cold as he thought at first, so Yoongi became a best friend just like Hoseok to him.

Because Shelly is a mafia boss, her right-hand man, Yoongi had to get involved in a lot of activities like kidnapping, extortion, drug dealings, arms sales. Taehyung supported those things because of the friendship he was building with Yoongi, despite the opposition of Shelly, who did not want to make Taehyung do her work as he was a true blood alpha. However, Taehyung made sure no one knew he wasn't human except for Yoongi and Shelly. After all, Taehyung was a strong one so he could fight with humans without using his alpha powers.

That day too.. Taehyung and Yoongi were going to buy some weapons from one of their dealers. Yoongi stopped the car on the way and went to a shop to buy a pack of cigarettes. Taehyung got out of the car to take a look around.

His eyes stopped there for a moment when he saw a flower shop a little further from where he was. Among the different types of flowers, when Taehyung's eyes moved to a bouquet of small white flowers, his eyes slightly blurred as he remembered someone who loved those small flowers very much. He vividly remembers how those eyes sparkle when he saw the wild daisies in his hands.

"I miss you, Jungkook. I miss you so bad."

"Tae, let's go."

Taehyung was startled by Yoongi's voice, he quickly blinked away the tears and turned and got into the car with Yoongi.

Just as their car was leaving, a speeding bike stopped in front of the flower shop.

"Welcome sir, what do you want?"

The young man's eyes roamed around as the woman who owned the shop asked. After a while, his eyes settled on the same flowers that Taehyung was staring at.

"This.." He pointed to the bouquet of daisies and the woman took it carefully handed it to him.

After paying the money, the young man carefully took the flower bouquet and got back on the bike before driving off.

"Jungkook.. where are you?? I brought you a gift."

When he heard V's voice, Jungkook, who was looking outside through the glass wall of V's room as usual, quickly came out of the room.

"Tada!" As Jungkook approached him V held out the bouquet of daisies which hidden behind him making Jungkook's eyes shine like stars.

Jungkook snatched the bouquet from V's hand and hugged it to his chest. When a few drops of tears started to fall from those eyes, V was worried but then he saw those lips curving up for the first time making his breath hitch.