Chapter 10

"Here, put this on!" No matter how angry he was at Jungkook's stubbornness, Taehyung couldn't hold his anger in his heart for long

"Here, put this on!" No matter how angry he was at Jungkook's stubbornness, Taehyung couldn't hold his anger in his heart for long. That's why he tossed one of his shirts and pants into Jungkook's lap before heading back into the cave.

While Jungkook was putting on his clothes, Taehyung tied his legs using the chain that was attached to the stone wall and was about to cuff his hands, but suddenly Jungkook came up to him and stopped him by grabbing his hand.

Taehyung knows that he cannot be completely stopped by chains. He can easily break them. But the pain from its tight grip brought back his human side, so Taehyung used those iron chains on every rut.

Especially since Jungkook was with him today, Taehyung had decided to be more careful than usual.

But when Jungkook tried to stop him, Taehyung's eyes turned red with anger. As those red eyes gave Taehyung a ferocious look, Jungkook slightly shuddered, but he didn't let go of Taehyung's hand.

"Please.."

"Get off your hands!" Even as Taehyung growled, Jungkook shook his head and held Taehyung's hand even tighter.

"I won't let you suffer like this again, hyung."

"Please leave me alone and get out of here Jungkook!" Jungkook didn't let go of Taehyung even though he ordered in a stern tone. That's why Taehyung let out a deep sigh and raised his free hand to cup Jungkook cheek and looked into his doe eyes.

"Please baby, I'll be back in three days. I promise.." Taehyung's voice took on his usual gentle tone and Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned closer to the warmth of Taehyung's hand pressed against his cheek.

"I'm not leaving you, hyung!"

"Why is that?" After a few seconds of silence, Taehyung asked. Biting his lower lip, Jungkook ducked his head down.

"I.. I don't know."

"No one would risk their life like this for no reason, baby."

"I really don't know hyung.."

"But.. argh!!!" Taehyung tried to answer Jungkook, but he let out a low groan due to the hot feeling that suddenly ran through his body.

"Hyung.." The big round eyes filled with pain made Taehyung think that Jungkook felt the same pain.

"Go back Jungkook!" Taehyung gritted his teeth as he tried to control himself.

About a minute passed in silence without an answer from Jungkook, but after a while, Taehyung flinched as he felt the warmth of a soft hand wrapped around him. In the next moment, Taehyung's face was pressed against a muscular chest. Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the pain diminishing as Jungkook's hand moved up and down his back. Pressing his nose against Jungkook's neck, Taehyung took a deep breath, smelling the scent of lavender baby powder.