Chapter 9

"Woah!" Jungkook watched Jia practicing hand-to-hand combat with Hoseok with twinkling eyes

The fight was so mind-blowing that anyone watching could understand how strong and skilled Jia was training with Hoseok. Even though Jia is a beta anyone could say that she was strong enough to fight shoulder to shoulder even with an alpha. On the other hand, it is not surprising because the royal blood runs through her body.

Hoseok and Jia's eyes were focused sharply on each other as their hands were pressing tightly against each other. While intensely looking at each other, Jia tried to kick Hoseok with her leg, but Hoseok quickly grabbed her leg making Jia fall to the ground. But she didn't back off and pulled Hoseok's leg. As he dragged on to the floor, Jia climbed onto his body and quickly brought a fisted hand towards his nose, but Hoseok was quick to grab her waist and flip her over.

"Argh!" Jia pushed Hoseok away from her and laid on the floor, panting heavily.  Hoseok smiled and went to sit next to Taehyung.

"How is Jia?"

"Good.. but she need to practice more." Taehyung commented, Jia straightened up and sat on the ground, scowling at Taehyung.

"That's the best I can do!"

"No! You're definitely more than this. Even though you're a beta, you need to be strong enough to defeat an alpha, Princess. You're our princess. We can't keep an eye on you all the time. This training will definitely help you when you need to defend yourself alone." Taehyung explained.

huffing, Jia sat next to Jungkook, resting her head on Jungkook's shoulder. Like Hoseok, Taehyung had a good understanding of Jia and Jungkook's friendship at that time, so neither of them were bothered by their friendly gestures.

"Oppa.. let's go to the beach today." After a while, Jia suggested, giving puppy eyes to Taehyung. Raising an eyebrow, Taehyung looked at her.

"Oh, come on! Let's go.. We have nothing else to do today." Because it was the weekend, as Jiya said, there was no special work that they had to do. At that time, Jungkook was used to spending most of his weekend vacations in the purple moon pack.

"If you two can't.. Kookie, let's go?" Next, Jia turned to Jungkook. Jungkook winked and nodded, agreeing.

"We're going then.. you two can meditate to pass your time." Jia stood up and dusted off the pants, glaring at Taehyung and Hoseok.

Jungkook got up with Jia and looked at Taehyung with his eyes saying 'let's go'. When Taehyung sighed and looked at Hoseok, he also nodded, so Taehyung and Hoseok started walking behind the two youngers to the beach.

As soon as they saw the glimpse of the beach, Jia ran forward, pulling Jungkook's hand while Taehyung and Hoseok moved forward at a normal pace. When they reached the beach, Jungkook and Jia were playing in the water with their clothes on.