Chapter 15

"Mmh!" After a few days, as soon as the boy's doe eyes opened, Dr

"Mmh!" After a few days, as soon as the boy's doe eyes opened, Dr. Kang, who received the message, quickly came to meet him.

"Hi, can you recognize me?" Dr. Kang asked that, but his round eyes were filled with an emotionless blank look.

"We met before you passed out.. remember?" Dr. Kang tried again but got no response from the pretty boy lying weakly on the hospital bed.

"Lena.." Dr. Kang next turned to the nurse assigned to take care of the boy.

"Doctor?"

"Find manager Minho and bring a friend of our guest."

When Dr. Kang ordered, Lena obeyed him and went to find Minho.

"Is little alpha scared?" Dr. Kang tried to put his hand on the boy's forehead, but when he quickly turned his head aside, a smug smile appeared on Dr. Kang's face.

"An arrogant one? Ok, ok, at least I know you can sense things now."

After a while Lena and a bulky man brought a handcuffed werewolf.

"Oh, come, come.. come and see if you recognize this friend of yours." Dr. Kang said with a smirk at the werewolf who growled at him.

The bulky man who looked like a guard pushed the chained werewolf forward.

Growling, he glanced at the boy lying on the bed in front of him and his eyes filled with surprise and then sadness.

"Prince Jungkook, Oh God!" Even though he stepped forward and grabbed Jungkook's hands with his cuffed hands, there was no change in Jungkook's demeanor.

"Prince Jungkook?" Smirking, Dr. Kang mumbled.

"Apparently, your little prince's head has been seriously damaged and he has lost his memory."

"WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR PRINCE, HUMAN??" The next moment, the werewolf angrily tried to attack Dr. Kang, but the guard quickly pulled him back.

"Tsk, tsk, I am keeping you guys chained like this because of your temper tantrums. If you behaved a little more calmly, there would be no problems."

"Gurr!!!" The werewolf growled angrily, but those eyes no longer glowed with the usual yellow colour.

"Oh oh, you're not as strong as you think in this lab. Just think about it.. Didn't you feel any different from your prince?" When Dr. Kang asked, the werewolf's eyes were filled with curiosity, but after a while, he understood the difference that Dr. Kang meant. Jungkook no longer smelled like a werewolf. The werewolf's eyes turned red with anger as he remembered that he hadn't smelled the scent on any werewolf.

"We used a very special drug so that your friends in the kingdom could not find you. Therefore, it would be better if you supported us without making it hard for us. It will save your life." Dr. Kang said with his usual smile, but the werewolf, who had already recognized the cruel person beneath that smile, glared at him and remained silent.