Chapter 16

"That means there's definitely something bigger behind this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"That means there's definitely something bigger behind this." When Shelly, who was listening to Taehyung's story, said, Suga also agreed with her.

"I want to find my Jungkook and pack members anyway."

"I understand.. you are a true blood alpha so I will definitely help with anything. We will find your mate and the others soon." Shelly said, filling Taehyung's heart with hope.

"Thank you so much, Shelly."

"Yoongi, can you train Taehyung?" Turning to look at Suga aka Min Yoongi, shelly asked and Yoongi nodded, agreeing.

"Taehyung is strong.. but teach him how to recognize human's weak points and fight with them. And also gun handling."

"Thanks guys."

"And Yoongi, prepare a room amd the things for Taehyung to stay in. I'm going to check on my mate." Yoongi threw a knowing smirk at Shelly who winked back at him. The word 'mate' reminded Taehyung of his Jungkook and those words hurt him.

"Okay boss. Taehyung, let's go." Taehyung decided to trust a human for the first time when Yoongi said with his usual cold demeanor but his voice was soft.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A person's voice woke up interrupting the young man who was sitting on the single sofa in his room looking out the glass wall.

"V"

"Dad?"

Taemin walked forward and sat down on the empty chair in front of V, his face wearing a serious look.

"You have to do a new job.." As Taemin started, V rolled his eyes and drank the last sip of the coke before placing it on the small table between the two of them.

"You have to breed someone." V's eyes went blank hearing Taemin's words.

"Dad? You know very well that it's impossible! Once you wanted me to breed a human girl and that girl died the same day. Then a lab rat. Even though she got pregnant, she died before a month passed. Finally, the omega girl that you guys kidnapped.. she also couldn't live more than three months. I am sure that no one can have my child.. It is not possible at all, Dad!" V's voice was full of rage.

"It won't happen this time."

"Who told you that lie? Dr. Kang? In case you forgot, he was same guy who told you earlier that we would be success, Dad!" V said with a mocking smile.

"Just calm down son, will ya? This time Dr. Kang has a rare gem. A pure alpha werewolf."

"A girl?"

"A boy."

"Oh God, you know very well that alpha males can't get pregnant, dad."

"This is no ordinary alpha. He was in heat when Dr. Kang found him."