26. Patch up

Last night was horrible for me

Last night was horrible for me. It is the first time I am experiencing awful periods. Arjun took care which was unexpected. How does he know everything? Maybe maa explained to him.

I woke up in the arms of my husband who was cuddling me. He is so heavy and I am so tiny in front of him. My feet felt oily, oh he even massaged my feet. I am feeling light and good all of sudden.

Oh no if I stay a little longer in bed I would definitely stain. I freshen up for the day and went to prepare breakfast. It's the weekend so no college, no work. A free bird.

Today I planned to meet Neha and explain to her. I have to pacify her and make her understand.

“ Suno breakfast is ready. Come down.” I gave a call to Arjun. It's past 9 in the morning.

“ Coming baby” he shouted from upstairs. His morning voice is so deep and hot. How can he be this tempting and all cute at the same time? He descended the stairs wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts. His hair is falling on his forehead and his light bread is giving him a handsome look.

Sometimes I doubt him for not having any past relationships. Like who would not be simping over a man like him. He is intelligent, well mannered, has a lovely family, and moreover handsome. Any girl can't turn her gaze.

Manvika stop eye fcvking him. This is the effect of my periods. I am too horny.

I am arranging dishes on the table. He came towards me and pecked my forehead and settled in chair.

“How are you feeling now? Are you still feeling any pain?” He asked me.

“ Better than last night. Cramps are normal but this is the first time they are intolerable.” I said by serving him and settling beside him.

“ Never hesitate to wake me up. It's my responsibility and moreover I love to look after you.” He started by forwarding a bite to me. I gave a questioning look. What is he doing?

He raised his brows not to constrain. With that I gave in and ate. We both completed breakfast and he was watching a car race. I don't understand why he is so obsessed with cars and bikes.  He has a good collection of cars upto now. I have seen 4 cars of him.

“ I am going to meet Neha. I'll return by lunchtime. I need to clear things with her.” I informed him by taking my bag and phone.

“ I can drop you. However, I have nothing to do?” He insisted but I didn't want to disturb him.

“ You are watching a car race and interested in that. I can go by myself. I don't want to disturb you.” I rejected him. Because he will be doing this job of dropping me everyday. At Least today let him rest.

He booked a cab for me and kept track of the location. He is more than caring. I haven't informed Neha about my visit. The reason is obvious if I inform she would not. So I went directly to her hostel.