20. Beautiful Morning with my love

I remembered last night I dozed in her lap

I remembered last night I dozed in her lap. After that I didn't recollect anything. I had a terrible headache due to hectic work in the office.

I stirred to wake. Wait, why is the bed and pillows so mushy and spongy? I am still closing my eyes, pressing my palm on the bed.

“mmmhhh”  an irritated sensual sound was heard. Now all my drowsiness was gone into the thin air by that moan.

I opened my eyes completely. I actualized that I am  sleeping between her bosoms circling her waist. Her breasts were so smooth and velvety. Her t-shirt was stained by oil as I slept by keeping my head.

My forehead is greasy and oily. Maybe she applied balm. She still has not woken up. All the while I have been sleeping between her breasts by dipping my head into her.

Than the tablet, sleeping with her worked better. Now I am all fine. The way she was concerned for my health and the drive to ease my pain made my heart warm.

She does care for me. I have seen care for me in her eyes. Maybe she is falling for me. I woke up cautiously so as not to disturb her. I got freshened for the day.

I decided to prepare breakfast today. Gauri kaki came to help me but I could manage so I sent her. I was arranging the table, and she descended the stairs. She is more beautiful than yesterday and less beautiful than tomorrow.

Only she can bind me around her little finger.

“ You could have woke me, I would have prepared breakfast. Why are you preparing it?” she queried.

“ You are sleeping placidly. I don't want to disturb you. I know basic cooking.” I ensured her.

“ Mmm, are you feeling well? “ Oh she is concerned about my health.

“ After you massaged my head with your divine hands and laying in your lap made me fine” I exaggerated.

“ Besharam Insaan…never gonna do that again.” berating me she poured juice into glasses.

“ Then I will die from a headache from longing for your massage.”

“ subah subah aisi ashubh baatein kyun karte hai aap. Dobara Aisa baat mat karna”
(Early in the morning why are talking ominous. Next time don't talk like that.)
She scolded me.

“Are you worried for me?” I further want to know what she would say.

“ We are getting late. We can have this useless talk some other time.” She is smart to ignore it.

What I have observed about her is that she is a light eater. Sometimes I am furious that she doesn't take care of herself.

But never mind, I am here at her service to oversee her for a lifetime. Even now she is adamant about skipping her breakfast just by having juice.