19. Caring wife?

It's been one week since we shifted here

It's been one week since we shifted here. Today my college is going to start. Here I am getting ready for college and Arjun is in the shower. He started going to the office last week itself.

Without him I felt bored to be alone in this huge penthouse but books gave me good company. Raghvi maa has sent Gauri kaki for help. She will help me with chores. Arjun wants to appoint a cook but I manage to do so.

I am wearing a turtleneck t-shirt paired with pants  tucked in and adding a look with a jacket. Sneakers have all my love. I can't manage the heels they are fashion Kam dard jyada.

By the time I got ready Arjun came out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist by ruffling his hair with another towel. My breath hitched looking at his well built body.

Hard chest, well defined abs and water droplets dripping from his hair , falling on his forehead traveling from his neck to chest. Sharp jawline with minimum beard , he is a Greek god. How would it feels to run my hands on his chest , scratch his back with my nails and suck on his jawline?

Stop Anvi you cannot drool over him. You horny bitch, my subconscious mind lectured me. Hushing my thoughts I concentrated on getting ready.He went into the closet.

When I am giving a once over look at myself he said,

“ If you're not comfortable in wearing mangalsutra and vermilion you can remove or not apply”

Did he see me hiding my mangalsutra and covering vermilion between my hair? But I cannot let everyone know that I am married. Then I have to face weird stares, gossips and ragging will be horrible.

“ I am comfortable wearing them but I don't want my classmates to know about it and they start gossiping. So to avoid all this.” I explained to him to clear up his misunderstanding.

Soon he was ready and I served breakfast to him. I have a bad habit of skipping meals. I don't feel like eating in the early morning. In hostel Neha used to force me. But no one can force me now.

“ Why are you not eating? “ But I am wrong. Arjun caught me.

“ I will eat in the canteen. I don't eat this early “ I gave an excuse.

Did he get convinced? Then it would be a no.Who is he? Great Arjun Ahuja. He made me sit and filled my mouth with an avocado sandwich. I can't even talk now. He repeated it for two sandwiches and made me drink orange juice. After Neha he is the one feeding me.

Why does he have to act like my caretaker?  After feeding me he ate. We both started to our destinations.

He dropped me at college. Instructed me many things like if I need anything call him, don't skip your meals, he will come to pick me up blah blah blah.

I am not a kid. He should treat me like an adult. Seeing that none noticed me ,I ran to my class. Because if any of my classmates noticed me with Arjun then rumors are hard to handle.