10. Love pendant

I want Manvika to meet my friends but what I am unaware of is Tara and she are friends

I want Manvika to meet my friends but what I am unaware of is Tara and she are friends. If I had known this before I would not be wasting my time during Virat's wedding by spending it with these idiots ,rather than with my girl.

I felt happy she mingled with my friends well. These duffers are teasing me but I don't want her to know that I have a huge crush on her right now. It's not the time.

Tara and Manvika are talking about something. Even when I'm talking with them my whole concentration is on her. I'm just looking at her like a creep. We had a great time and it's evening 5.

So we decided to part our ways. We are on our way to her house. She is looking happy.

"They are very friendly and altruistic. I enjoyed spending time with them." She said, I felt a wave of jealousy from them. But it's ok.

" Yeah they're my close friends and we have been together since school."

" That's a long time. Even I have a friend Neha." She smilingly said about her friend.

We were talking about random things. Slowly she is showing interest in talking with me. That gave me hope she could fall for me one day.

I moved my hand towards gear but my hand slightly brushed her thigh. Even though she was wearing a maxi dress, that slight touch sent a wave of electricity to my body. She got still with my touch.

I raised my eyes to look at but she averted her gaze and looked out of the window. This little act made an awkward silence between us.

I actually liked the touch but what about her? Did it make her uncomfortable? But it was unintentional. So to clear that ,

"I am sorry that was unintentional." I gave an explanation.

She slowly turned her face towards me "it's ok, you don't have to explain yourself." Gave an assurance.

This gave me relief. I wanted to do many unholy things with her but not without her consent. Her comfort comes before anything. Even this morning when she came downstairs I was awestruck. The urge to hide her from everyone is strong. Because she is so beautiful, I don't want anyone to see her this beautiful.

When we were exchanging rings her fingers were shivering, I understood that she was nervous. So to calm her down I hold her hand. Right now I am feeling everything as a dream.

We reached her home. We both got down and bid bye. Tomorrow both families are going shopping.

She went in and I returned home. Here everyone is present in the living room. As soon as I entered their attention shifted towards me. They were probably discussing my marriage.

"Bhai as your sister I am taking your wedding arrangements. I will give you a discount for you." Ashi said with a thrill. Ashi is an event planner.

"Ashi, you have to do it for free. Because we raised you even if you are found near a dump yard.", I teased her.