Take A Risk

November 22nd
—4 am

Moans and groans fill the air along with the sound of skin colliding. Clovel gripped her waist, watching as she slide herself up and down on him.

"Fuckk" he cursed, biting down on his lips as a groan escaped them. Wanting to gain his control back, Clovel pressed on her lower back so that her stomach lay flat on the sheets before he begin thrusting into her hard.

"shittt" Tiana moaned out, her moans being identical to screams as his speed picked up.

Clovel placed his hand on the back of her throat as she moaned louder.

"Yes..daddy....fuck..me..like that" Tiana managed to utter, her breath growing thready.

"Like this mama?" He says gripping her waist tighter with his left hand, his right hand smacking her ass. He picked up his pace, making sure she can feel every inch of him.

Tiana's eyes rolled as she attempts to catch her breath. Clovel smiles before using his right hand to lift her a little, his chest pressed against her back. Sensing the cold metal of his chains against her back, Tiana knew it was about to take a turn.

"I wanna hear you while I'm tearing yo pretty pussy up, you hear me?" Clovel whispers in her ear, planting a kiss on her neck.

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl" He says as he begins to continue his rhythm in her once again.

"Oh fuck" Tiana says along with her moans quickly escaping her mouth.

"You feel so good mama" his raspy voice groans in her ear, heightening her arousal.

Clovel picks up his pace, completely filling her walls up. Tiana lets out a scream before Clovel begins to pound in her, in an aggressive yet careful manner.

"Oh...my...go..D..daddy" she uttered before her body begin to shake.

Clovel felt her walls tighten on him, indicating she was about to climax. "This my pussy, baby?"  He whispers in her ear, continuing to pounce in her.

"..fu-yes"

"You know better, don't hold that shit in. Answer me right" He growls.

Tiana purposely moans, "yes baby".

Clovel gets out his position, pulling out of her.

"What the fu-" Tiana tries to speak before Clovel pulls her to the edge of the bed, flipping her over to meet his gaze.

Before she could react, he inserts himself into her once again. Tiana let out a loud gasp as her eyes rolled from the sensation.

Her moans got louder as his speed picked up quickly, he kissed her sloppily. Tiana's legs wrapped around his waist.

"This all mine, right?" He said as his hand gripped her neck.

"Y-es...daddy" 

Trailing his tongue on her neck, Clovel begin to feel Tiana vibrating against him. Clovel kept going, slowing his pace so she could feel every inch. Tiana reached her climax, creating a mess between the two.

Clovel smirked as he looked down, pulling himself out of her. "You made such a mess" he says using his fingers to rub on her sore pearl, inserting his finger as she jerks a little. He removes his fingers, smiling as he licks his middle and ring finger.

"I really hate you" Tiana utters rolling her eyes, turning herself over.

"How bout you show me, we ain't done" Clovel replies cockily, caressing her ass.