Fire Crackling and the Cicadas.

That morning I woke up before rafe.

I looked around rubbing my eyes confused on my surroundings for a second, then the brain fog cleared.

He was spread out like a start fish I'm pretty sure still naked. Cuz so was I.

I looked around for my clothes, scattering the covers, and then the floor.

I got up and duck down beside his bed just in case he woke up and I looked under just in case they were there.

I grab them as quick as I could, and put them on.

I went to the bathroom in his room, brush my hair and got out of there.

As I left the house, I didn't wanna walk all the way back so I called John B to pick me up

'Hello' he says

' hey I was wondering if you can pick me up at the convenience store'

' yeah sure I'll be there in 10 minutes but why are you there so early in the morning?'

' just come get me I'm tired and I don't wanna walk home'

' okay okay I'm on my way. I have a plan anyways that I need you in on. I'll tell you more when I get you.'

' alright bye' I said and ended the call.
—————————————————————————-

after the 10 minutes, John b made his way in the Twinkie, and he had pope and JJ in there with him.

" hey guys" I said, with a smile as I saw them.

JJ grab my bag for me and set it beside him and grabbed my hand and help me into the back of the van.

" so what was the plan you needed my help with??" I asked as I sat down.

" so, well you were out last night doing God knows what we had a little.. bump" pope started

" what do you mean "bump"

" Well, basically John b is Macking Sarah Cameron, and kie is having none of that"

" Sarah Cameron??!"

" I'm not macking Sarah Cameron, JJ I like her okay, genuinely"

" I thought you said you were just using her for information" I raised my eye brow

" that's exactly what kie said" pope said with a smile looking at John b.

John b gave him a dirty look

" Anyway, we just need you're help to try to get them to "get along" because if we're gonna try to find the gold, we are going to need both of them on the same side" John b said as we pulled into the drive way.

"Yeah I'll help"

"Okay everyone" JJ snapped his fingers
"In the boats"

—————————————————————————

Me, JJ, and John b got Sarah out on the boat and asked her to help with the "plugs" whatever those are.

I just kinda sat there if I'm honest.

While pope went to get kie.

ALL MINE  // Rafe X readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें