Dripping

He pulled over to the side of the road and took his seatbelt off quickly.

He grabbed my face and pushed it into his .

With my hands still on his member.

As I started to go harder and quicker, he started to slightly Moan.

He pulled his face away from mine, and took off his shirt, and I got the cue to do the same

" get in the back" he says

I do as he says and climb, swiftly and quickly as I could .

He climb back right behind me and practically jumped on top of me .

He started to grab my boobs and took off my bra.

With our faces still together.

" I've been thinking about this moment for a while since the party" he says to me with a smile.

" it's all I've been thinking about"

He started to kiss again, and I could feel him trying to unbutton my shorts.

He soon got it and rip them down my legs.

Now I was sitting there on his leather seats, feeling my skin shiver against the material.

I felt him smile and bite my bottom lip slightly

he started to kiss my chest

Then to my stomach

He slowly started to kiss over top of my thong.

Feeling just how soaked I was.

As he started to kiss over top of my underwear. He grabbed my thighs, and it was like he was trying to rip them apart.

He's slowly pulled down my thong.

I was a breathing mess just waiting for him to do what I've been waiting for .

He's soon started to slowly lick and kiss against my lips .

Then moving to my core.

He stuck his tongue deep in me, and then pulled it out, and slowly moved up to my clit.

He started to move circles using his tongue and lips.

I could feel his hot breath against me as I wrap my legs around his neck and grabbed his hair.

Trying hard not to scream in pleasure .

as he kept going I was thrusting with my hips just wanting more.

He then started to kiss my thighs, then on my stomach, up to my chest, then to my lips.

" I want you to taste how sweet you are" he says

He took his pants off, then his boxers, and he pulled me up into him, and he kissed sloppily .

He grabbed my hips and hold me tight and I can feel it against me. Just craving for more.

I'm I felt one hand let go of me, and I knew what he was going down to reach.

He looked down and released our faces and without warning he put it in.

He started out slowly, making sure I was comfortable and able to take his size

I was moaning in pleasure, and also moaning in agony, because I wanted more .

I held my arms around his neck, feeling every inch of him .

He started to go faster, and quicker, he let go of me and put his hands on the back of the seats.

I could hear him whining under his breath.

We kept going for about another 20 seconds then he flip me over just with one arm.

I put my hands on the window. They were already fogged up and dripping.

He gripped the back of my hair and pulled me back kissing my neck slowly while thrusting into me.

We kept going for another two minutes, but I couldn't even think about the time. All that was filling my head was just the sensation of him.

My body went numb and I tensed up, I could feel that I was very close to my edge

And so is he.

He started to get slower and slower until I felt him release inside of me.

And I did the same.

He collapsed on top of me, and I could feel him breathing on my shoulder.

With his weight, I can already feel my arms and legs buckling beneath him.

We sat there for a minute, just trying to catch her breaths.

He sat up, and I turned around and laid-back and rested my head on the door.

He sat and just stared at me and smiled.

" what" I say, with a slight smile, trying to fix my messy hair.

" you're so beautiful"

He says, slightly looking serious, but mostly with lust still on his face.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes, and he did to.

I sat up and started to put my clothes back on.

And he did the same.

" I want you to spend the night" he said.

As I pulled up my shorts, and put my shirt back on, I looked over to him.

" I wouldn't mind that" I said, as I went over and kissed him.

I hopped over back to the front, and he got back in the driver seat and we drove off to Tanneyhill.