landmarks

Last night turned into something more then I expected.

After we were finished with our whole ' mandatory meeting' we met up with Sarah at the Hawks nest.

As we pulled up, John B told us he wanted to go in on his own, and we all just sat back for about 10 minutes and waited for him to come back.

Soon, we heard someone screaming for help and we quickly realized it was Sarah, so we all hopped out of the twinkey and ran over to the beach.

There we saw John b laying on the ground looking almost lifeless. Sarah crying over top of his body.

We all asked her what's wrong, and she said that topper found them somehow and lost his temper and pushed John B over the rotten railing.

————————————————————————-

The next morning we were all at the reck eating some breakfast that kie had made for us.

"So your living with Sarah Cameron" she starts.

" yes OK her father bailed me out what else was I supposed to do?" he tried to justify himself.

" so do you get like a membership to all the clubs now?" Popes interrupts.

"What" John B questions

" or like, do you get one of those little golf carts that the drive around?" JJ says trying not to laugh.

" Does it come with one of those sweater vest or do you have to go buy one of them on your own" I ask.

John b rolled his eyes.

"Look u promised." Kie says setting down some water.

"You said u weren't with her"

"I am not !" He try's to defend his self.

" look I don't care if you want to hang out with Sarah but I'm not"

" do you see Sarah? Is she here?" He says sitting up.
"No right, so a little focus would be fantastic all right"

I roll my eyes.

He pulls out a map from his back pack.

" This map is all out of whack. The guy was on ganja when he drew it." JJ says.

"That's just because the coast changed" I say now smiling at him.
He rolls his eyes and smile.

"Well, what about landmarks those haven't been changed? " pope says.

" what about the old forts?" John says.

"Battery jasper " kie points on the map.
—————————————————————————-

They all went off on there adventure but I wanted to just stay home and just get some work done around the house.

Once I was done everything I went to my room and put on a movie. I saw my phone just sitting on my night stand, with no texts  or calls to dodge

I kept looking at my tv then back at my phone to see if I missed something but absolutely nothing.

I can't get him out of my head and I can't forgot what he felt like against my body.

And i keep trying to ignore it and I want to leave him alone bc all of my best friends would hate me for it.

So I have to try my best to not fall for him.

But who am I kidding right.

I grabbed my phone and opened our messages.